Best Morning Ever (NOT)

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to not my annoying iphone alarm, but to also my three older annoying, overprotective brothers jumping on my bed.

"Very mature." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Did you say something sis?" Asked Nallue in a teasing voice. Nollue is the youngest of my older brothers.

"No," i said in a annoyed voice.

"Now get off of me!" I yelled as i flung my bed covers from off and over my body. There for this triggering all my brothers to fall of my bed at once with a loud thud to the ground.

"What was that for," Jesse said in a faked confused voice.

"It was for being a bunch of immature older brothers," I said simply.

"Plus you all knew you had it coming for you as soon as you made the choice of jumping on my bed to wake me up." I couldn't help but laugh as I said that.

"Well you see Nim Nim, your alarm was annoying and you wouldn't wake up. So we took it into our own hands to wake you up." Rinny said teasingly.

"Well why couldn't you all have been subtle about it and woke me up like normal people would?" I asked.

"Because were not normal." They all said at once in a duh tone.

"And you all think I don't know that?" I questioned them.
"
......" they all were quite.
But i could tell they were trying to hold back their laughter. It was probably because of pouty face i always do to make them be quite.

"Well we are ganna go and leave you to get dressed for school." Nallue said trying hard not to laugh.
"
That is, you don't have to if you prefer to go to school in your bra and panties." Rinny said in a low soft voice. And thanks to my enhanced hearing, I caught what he had said.

I looked down at myself to see that I had nothing on except for my bra and panties on. Leaving the rest of my bare skin showing.

"I wouldn't let her leave the house in that. All the guys at school would just drool over her because of her bikini model figure." Jesse said in a mused but yet overprotective brotherly voice.

"Wuhhhh! How...why...I thought I went to bed with my night gown on!" I said in a embarrassed voice as I rushed to grab the blanket I had thrown on the floor to cover my body.

"GET OUT!!" I screamed at them, my voice full of anger.

This is my first book writing on wattpad. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I know it's not good but I'm proud of it. Hope you stick around to see more.