Stranger: Did you just say Minyo?

Yejin: W-why....

Stranger: Answer my fucking question did you just call out Minyo?

Yejin: And what if I did huh?

I'm not scare of this dude, I learn judo, taekwondo, and karate. He can't kill me unless he has a weapon._.

Stranger: Oh acting all strong huh? No one will hear you or help if you scream little girl.

Yejin: Tsk I ain't no little girl, who the fuck are you to say that?

I twist his arms from my arms to release his grasp and threw him to the ground.

Yejin: How about now hmm?

Stranger: Alright alright chill, I just ask a question. Never mind you can't be her, I must've heard wrong bye.

What a dumb ass, shaking my head. Off I continue to search for him when I saw him standing there with his mouth hanging.

Yejin: YAH! Where have you been this whole time? I been looking for you.

Suga: Did you just throw that man to the ground and twist his arms from yours? Doesn't it hurt?

Yejin: Nah I'm good, I took judo, taekwondo, and karate. He asked me a question that didn't make sense so I taught him a lesson.

Suga:......girls sure are scary but why did you come out looking for me wearing such thin clothes. Here wear my jacket so you'll get warm, look at how cold you are!

He put his jacket on me and held my handO.O

Yejin: It's fine you don't need to do all of this...

Suga: You came all this way just to look for me Yejin. I feel bad that you been out here long enough to the point your gonna go numb and pass out. Here get in my back.

Yejin: N-no it's fine I'm all go--

Next thing I know I blacked out from the cold.

"Yejin! Yejin-na!! Are you ok? YEJIN!!

"Ugh who the heck keeps calling me" I mumble.

I slowly open my eyes to see all of bangtan and my friends surrounding me.

Soah: Oh my goodness Kim Yejin you scared the crap out of me! Who the heck told you to go out in cold wearing only a damn sweater!

Sojin: Yah yah calm down she just woke up sheesh. She went out to look for Suga who went missing.

Suga: I didn't go missing she was the one who decided to look for me, not like I told her too.

I gave him a glare,

Yejin: What did you just say? I was worried to death that your ass got kidnapp or something so I came to look for you. Plus it's freezing outside kid! And here you go saying you don't care alright whatever wasted my time to look for you.

I rolled my eyes and got up and left the living room when Jin came in with a bowl of porridge.

Jin: Aww your leaving? I made this porridge for you since your sick.

Yejin: Aw thanks Jin that's very sweet of you to make this for me. But I'll still eat it and I'm it si--

I got dizzy there for a moment and almost fell when Rap Monster caught me. ITS RAP MONSTER, MY BIAS, he caught me! Act natural act natural.

Rap Monster: You ok there? What do you mean you aren't sick look at you, you're so pale and sweating like crazy. Here let me help you go back to eat Jin special porridge.

Yejin: um uh t-thanks.....

Rap monster (smirking): No problem

Oh shit did he just smirk at me?! Omg that dimple is killing me!! He helped me back to the sofa when everybody went ouuuuuuuuuuu

Jimin (raising his eyebrows): Something going on between the two of you?

Hobie: Oho a new couple has a rise here???

V: Now that you look at it, they do match together do they?

I blush, hard after hearing what V just said when I heard Suga let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

Suga: What the hell is with you guys? Shipping them now?

Soah: Oh I thought of a ship name! Yejoon, half of Yejin name and half of Namjoon name.

Jin: Now that's good.

V: I agree

Suga: Wth so cheesy makes me cringe just sit down and eat the damn porridge.

What's his problem? Having a attitude out of no where *rolling my eyes at suga*

Jin: Somebody is jealoussssssss~~~

Jikook & Vhope & my friends: Ouuuuuuuuuu a love triangle between the three of you will be interesting to watch.

Suga: Who would like a girl like her?

Rap monster: Jealous much hyung? I could make her mine anytime since you don't want her

Oh.my.god. Did he really just say he'll make me his!!

Yejin: Omg people stop overreacting and let me eat Jin porridge, I'm starving.

Sojin: Of course she will go for the food, not the guys.

V: Haha! She's the best out of all the fans/girls we met and saw before. She doesn't even care about her appearance in front of us which shows us that she don't give a damn about what people has to say about her or try to impress us.

Yona & Sojin: That's our best friend, Yejin.

They burst out of laughing, causing all of us to laugh, even Suga. That's when Suga got up and took me away from Namjoon.

Suga: You aren't gonna make Yejin yours

Rap monster: And how can you be so sure about that?

Suga: Cause I know everything about her and I know I won't break her apart like you do, playing with other girls feelings.

Yejin: Hey now now you two please stop I wanna ea--

Next thing I know I felt both of them tug me from both of my arms when somebody grab me from behind and hug me.

Person: I'm back Yejin-na did you miss me?

Yejin: Whi the fuck you think you are to hu--OMG OPPA!!!

I hugged him leaving everyone speechless

Suga p.o.v:

As I tried to get her away from Namjoon, somebody grab her from the behind and hug her. She called out oppa and hug him back. I looked up and my eyes went huge. Why how Tf does he know Yejin?!!!

All of bts: Woohyun?......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh man what just happen there? How does Woohyun and Yejin know each other? Just what will happen to bangtan, Yejin, Woohyun, and her friends now? Stay tune to know more^,^