CHAPTER THREE REUNION

Começar do início

"Not to mention, Tina has a picture of the two of you at graduation sitting on her desk opposite of her picture of her and Tom." Tad tells her.

"That's right your her boss to the human world. We have laughed so hard because at graduation she got offered the job all her classmates and even some of the professors wanted and she never applied for. I'm not saying she wasn't qualified for it because she is but..." PJ says.

"She didn't apply for it but that is what happens when you end up the mate to the CEO. No really he was there to offer her the job anyway." Tad tells her. "James sent us her resume' when he sent yours to the medical school. He wanted to make sure you had someone you could always talk to. I guess he figured family wasn't good enough." He says jokingly.

"Naw he just knew I'd need at least one female to keep you guys from driving me nuts. Not to mention help me pull..." PJ shut her mouth and turned pink.

"Pranks. Oh yes. I know Tom maybe her mate but I'm her boss and co-prankster. She is good." Tad tells her.

"Speaking of pranks... Terrence doesn't know who I am and he thinks I'm human."

"Told you that your masking was good." Tad says.

"Anyway I want to have some fun with this. Sooooo please don't tell him yet." PJ says. "He thinks well thought I was human but I'm not sure what he thinks after all this but I do know I have him confused."

"He is dumb. How could anyone who is wolf not realize you are not human?" Tom says.

"Look at you. Your features scream she-wolf. Your human body is that of a royal wolf. Perfect. Yes I'll be glad to help with this one. It has been a long time since we have had the chance to get him. He is always so serious now. It will be so fun to help his ma....I mean cousin pull this one off." Tad says.

(You sense it too.) I link to Tad.

[Yes Dad she is Terrence's mate. I'm positive. Tad links back to me. She isn't mine but she belongs to one of us and since Tom is mated that means she belongs to Terrence. I can feel she is part of our triplet bond.]

<What I don't understand is how they haven't realized it. > Tom links in.

(That's because she is masking and the normal mating signs aren't there. They apparently are drawn to each other and they both say the other has a sweet smell but because she is using her power to cover her its not that strong. ) I tell them.

<Dad now that they have come in contact with each other won't she go in heat in about two weeks if they don't mate?> Tom ask.

(Only if she let's her masking slip in his presence . At the moment her wolf can't sense that he is her mate. Her wolf most likely knows her mate is around but can't tell who it is, so unless it slips ... the only problem is ...)

{Come on guys didn't you learn its not nice to talk in front of someone and if you don't want me to know what you are saying then stop it!} Princess breaks into our conversation.

"Did you listen to what we were saying?" I ask.

"No Uncle. I'm not that rude but if you are talking about me then please do it so I can hear. Truth is I know you were talking about me." Princess says.

"You have that gift too?" I say shocked.

"What gift?" Both boys say at the same time.

"Her mother said she always had what she called a tickling in her brain if someone was talking about her in presence." I tell them.

"Actually Uncle Mark, mine is a little different. I can tell if someone is talking about me through the link but its a tickle if its non threatening, a caress if its loving and and a burn if its a threat. I also know if there is any threat to me within a hundred yards because my vision changes." Princess tells us.