CHAPTER THREE REUNION

Chapter three the reunion

PLEASE VOTE, Comment AND FOLLOW!

TO THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF TOM MIDNIGHT.

TOM MIDNIGHT

Age: 24

Mate: Tina

Pack: WARRIOR RIVER

POSITION: soon to be alpha

(Can't receive title til married and first child born)

Job: CEO OF WARRIOR RIVER MEDICAL RESEARCH

MARK'S POV

"I did it Uncle Mark!" I hear as I turn to the excited ball of energy coming into the waiting room.

"PJ they are going to be alright?" I feel and hear the relief in Tom's voice as he jumps out of his seat in the corner and runs scooping up his cousin.

"Yes Tom. She and the 3 pups are safe. Now put me down." PJ tells us as Tom swings her in circles.

"My mate and 3 pups are safe because of you, PJ. Thank you." Tom says as he put her back on her feet and steadies her. "When can I see her?"

"I came straight here from the O.R. to let you know she is safe but Dr. Long or Dr. Midnight (Yep that's Terrence) will have to give you the details. They will be down as soon as they get her stabilized in the Recovery Room and by stabilized I mean everything hooked up and orders written, so get that look off your face. She is going to be fine." She must have seen the look of panic pass across his face. "Do you think I would leave my best friend if she wasn't?"

"I know you wouldn't. She was so excited about your coming. She insisted that we be here when you arrived but I got delayed." I could see Tom's emotions written all over his face, which in and of itself is very unusual because he usually doesn't show emotions except in private. I watched as his emotions ranged from happiness to sadness and guilt.

"She wanted to see me but Tom her excitement was not because of me. She knew that I would be able to confirm what she wanted to know and I would be able to talk to them. She knew I would know exactly what your pups were. Her excitement was because she suspected she conceived during the full moon and she wanted to know. She wanted to be able to tell you. It wasn't because of me but because of her love for you. She knew you wanted to be a dad." PJ assures him and calms him down.

"You know Tom, Tina and I Skype just about everyday and when we can't I link with her." She tells him.

While they are talking I hear a commotion in the hall and see a large chocolate wolf push open the door. I throw it a pair of shorts while Tom makes sure PJ is facing away from the door.

"PJ? Is that really you?" Tad rushes up and takes her out of his brother's arms again swinging her in circles.

"Tad is that you and how did you know it was me?" She says while laughing. "You two knew me but Terrence didn't," she continued confused.

"Well he hasn't exactly been around the house much lately and one he didn't know you were coming. Neat trick cuz." Tad says.

"What trick?" She looks confused.

"Tina told me you could hide your scent and no one would know you were a wolf. I didn't really believe it but I was wondering who the human was in here with my family. You know this is the 'wolf only' section of the hospital. The minute I saw you I knew who you were." Tad tells her.

"Princess you look just like your mother did at that age. I have a painting hanging in my office of your mother and Tina actually thought if was of you." I tell her pushing off the wall.