CHAPTER FIVE A DAD'S REFLECTIONS

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

I know two chapters in the same book on the same day. Unheard of since I started the second book and now am in my third, but I really felt it was time you learned a little bit more about Terrence. That's his picture on the side and yes again thank you Daff123 for taking the pictures of these hot men.

DR. TERRENCE MIDNIGHT

Age: 24

Pack:Warrior River

Pack Position: Third and soon to be pack doctor.

Status: Single, last son born of the triplets to Alpha Mark Midnight

CHAPTER FIVE A DAD'S REFLECTION

MARK'S POV

I am tired and can't wait to turn this pack over to Tom. I am just getting too old to be both head of the Counsel and Alpha of this pack but as soon as Tom and Tina are married and can step back some and enjoy time with my Laurie.

I know I have to count myself lucky because it looks like I at least will get that time. My sister and her mate didn't. You know now that I think about it, I think Jane knew she was going to die. Jane was that way. She had many gifts and in truth I knew a lot of them but still I knew she had some she didn't share. I can't help but wonder if sometimes she didn't know things.

We talked everyday of her life from the moment she first talked. I am 4 years older than her and I loved her the moment I saw her. Her first words were DaDa or Mamma but MarMar. She couldn't get the 'k' sound out so for the next year I was MarMar and from there my name when to MarKee. And anytime she really needed me it was MarKee no matter how old she was.

You see Princess is like her mother in that even though she became the Luna of another pack we never lost the ability to link. I'm not exactly sure how I could reach her but I could. Now she on the other hand could talk to anyone anywhere. Each night at 11, she would come into my mind no matter what and talk with me. I still know when it is 11. If I am asleep I wake up, If I am up and busy I stop whatever I am doing and send my love to my baby sister where ever she is. I miss her so much.

We kept nothing from each other ... well I know she kept a few things from me but that was because I told her to never let anyone know all her gifts even me. I wanted her to know that if something happened, she would be able to pull a few tricks out of her hat. She was my baby sister. After the twins started their training she would send me not only her thoughts but it was more like a video of each training exercise. I didn't ask her to do this, she just felt it necessary. I guess looking back I can't help but thing she did know somethings before they happened. She was preparing me to take over where she left off with the kids.

I have talked with James just about everyday since his parents died. He would tell me what was going on with Princess. It had been years since Princess had seen me but not so since I had seen her. Somehow Jane had left a tap into her brain with me. As she was dyeing she contacted me and told me she loved me and that her children were now my responsibility. She told me about the connection she setup and that it would be there until Princess found her mate. She told me that even when she found her mate it was still my job to take care of her. I remember her begging me not to let Princess make the same mistakes she had in finding her mate. Maybe she knew.

Come to think of it. I think she did know. Why? The first time I saw the twins she told me Princess had already meet her mate and that he knew it. When we were growing up she used to say one day our blood would be united. I never understood that until now. She was talking about our kids and their children. She was so smart and so loving. I miss her and yes it does look like she was right yet again.