CHAPTER SEVEN ANTICIPATION

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

Well guys hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July with the family and friends! Here's a little something for your reading enjoyment. Please remember to vote and comment.

Picture to the side is Princess

PRINCESS JANE EVERGREEN

Pack: Ocoee River Pack

Age: 20

Wolf: Pure Silver for now

Job: Medical Student

Status: Claimed at birth but still single. Only daughter of Jane and Allan Evergreen. Twin to Alpha James. Gifted. Royal Blood.

CHAPTER SEVEN ANTICIPATION

PJ'S POV

As I slowly come awake I realize I am highly aroused. It feels like someone is caressing my whole body. The heat coming from my core is hot enough to burn.

I remember the first time something similar happened. I was 10 and I ran to my mother. I didn't understand. My mother explained that on the day of my birth my mate saw me. Our special blood called out to each other and when he held me and cuddled me, he kissed me behind the ear and it formed a connection.

Mother told me anytime I wanted I could tap into his emotions just as he could mine. He can do the same to me. She told me I would always know if he was in trouble or if he was with another she-wolf. I know that our wolves talk to each other but I don't even know who he is. I have heard him talk to me. When I was very afraid, the day my parents died, I felt him. He was with me. He was there to keep me calm. He was always in my mind. He was the one who kept me sane after loosing my parents. He was the one who told me to focus all my energy on perfecting what my mother had taught me. He wanted to come get me then but I knew if he did whatever training he was doing he would loose and that if James lost me too it would kill him. He had a harder time in loss than I did but I think that was because I had my mate to calm me, to cry with me and hold cuddle. No we couldn't physically touch but our souls did.

Mom told me that when I feel this way its because he is either dreaming of me or thinking about me. Its funny because I am so in love with him but I don't know what he looks like or even what his name is. I know that he physically is closer to me than he has ever been. I can feel that.

Will he know me when he sees me? I mean I'm sure Mom kept him informed with what I look like but I have changed so much in the last 4 years. I'm not using my real name and I am masking. I guess I will need to ask Uncle Mark what I need to do.

HAHAHAHA I hear in my mind. I AM VERY CLOSE AND VERY SOON I WILL CLAIM WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MINE.

YOU ARE HERE I link back to him.

YES SWEETHEART I AM HERE. YOUR NAME CHANGE AND MASKING DID THROW ME BUT NOT MY WOLF. I AM VERY PROUD OF THE YOUNG WOMAN YOU HAVE BECOME. UNTIL TOMORROW.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I send back to him.

TOMORROW NIGHT YOU WILL CARRY MY MARK. IF I DON'T AT LEAST PUT MY MARK ON YOU MY WOLF WILL TAKE OVER AND MATE. I WANT OUR FIRST TIME TO BE VERY SPECIAL. I HAVE SOME TIME OFF COMING UP SOON AND I HAD PLANNED ON COMING AFTER YOU THEN BUT YOU ARE HERE. YOU NEED TO GET READY MY DEAR. Oh he sounds so heavenly in my mind.

WAIT WHAT DO I NEED TO GET READY FOR? I send back to him.

WELL FOR STARTERS I BELIEVE YOUR UNCLE MARK MENTIONED TO ME THAT YOU ARE HAVING A FAMILY DINNER TONIGHT. I ALSO HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT A PRANK. With that I am so glad he can't see me because I know I am blushing. HAVE YOUR FUN PRINCESS.

HOW WILL I KNOW YOU IF I AM STILL COVERING MY SCENT?

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT DROP THE MASKING!! IT IS YOUR NUMBER ONE LINE OF OFFENSE. AT THE MOMENT NO ONE BUT FAMILY KNOWS YOU ARE HERE. MY PACK WILL PROTECT YOU. THEY CAN BE TRUSTED BUT WE HAVE VISITING RESEARCHERS AND DOCTORS HERE. THIS PACK ALREADY LOVES YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU BELONG TO ME BUT BECAUSE THEY LOVED YOUR MOTHER. THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT NOT ABOUT US.

HOW WILL I KNOW YOU WHEN I SEE YOU IF I AM STILL MASKING? I ask him.

YOU WILL KNOW ME WHEN I KISS THE MARK I PLACED ON YOU THE FIRST TIME I KISSED YOU. Wow he really is romantic. HAVE YOUR LITTLE FUN TONIGHT DEAR.

With that I reached up and caressed the mark behind my ear. Mom told me the mark is the imprint of his lips with his initials in the center. I have only been able to see part of it because most of it is in my hair. I hear a groan across the link as I continue to rub the mark. I guess it has the same effect on him that it does me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment!

Oh boy he knows who she is but she doesn't know who he is. Will he let her know tonight? Will he have some fun with her?