CHAPTER 15 HELP IS ON THE WAY

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. SO MUCH OF LIFE HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY THAT WHENEVER I HAVE PLANNED TO WRITE SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN AND THEN LIFE JUST GOT BUSY.  I AM HERE AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

CHAPTER 15  HELP IS ON THE WAY

MARK'S POV

"Princess is asleep for now. I just don't know for how long. Dad which counsel member have you called and when will he be here?" Terrence asked.

"Son I don't think you know him. He is actually the oldest member. I contacted Benjamin. He is Alpha Dylan's great grandfather." I tell them.

I can see that that name means something to James.

"James what is it?" I ask.

"Are you talking about Alpha Benjamin Black?" James ask me.

"Yes I am. Do you know him?" I ask.

"As a matter of fact both PJ and I know him. He was always coming to see Mom and Dad." James says.

"I'm not surprised. Of all the Counsel Members, he was Jane's mentor. Then again he was both your grandmother and mother's Godfather." I tell them.

"What?" Both James and Terrence say together.

"How old is he?" James ask.

"I don't think anyone knows that.  But he is also like you James. His twin sister was your great grandmother. Very few people know of this connection and that is for his safety as well as yours. He will do a good bit of the training for Princess once she takes her place as Ruler of our people." I tell them.

"Ummm so you are saying he is like a great great uncle to me?" James ask.

"Yes he is and only the alphas of his pack know this...well besides me and know the both of you."  I continue.

"That would explain why Dylan always gave me a run for my money when we went up against each other. It would also explain why he went out of his way to be friends. We are actually blood cousins. I thought PJ and I were the last of the royals." James says thinking aloud.