Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies

Start bij het begin

"Dragneel! To the court." The coach said and I grinned while jumping around.

"I get to play~! Yaaaaay~!" I yelled and Sting followed me doing the same thing while Rouge pretended not to know us.

I walked towards the court where Sabertooth was warming up. I grabbed a ball and was about to shoot.

"Hey Nerd!" I flinched at the loud voice and missed the basket. I turned around irritated as a guy from Fairy Tail that I didn't know much 'but a face I could remember as one of the person's who bothered me' came up to me with a smirk.

"Nani?" I asked annoyance and irritation spilling from my voice.
"Just wanted to wish you luck. I ain't going easy on you!" he said with a smile surprising me.

"Oh uh...Hai...arigatou." I said with a confused face. He nodded and went back to his team. I smiled and looked at FT's team.

I caught Ice princess's gaze and he smirked. I smirked back and walked to the middle of the court and he did the same.

"Good luck Ice Freak. Your gonna need it." I said offering a fist bump.

"Right back at you Flame Idiot." He smirked fist bumping me." Don't think I'll go easy on you." He said while walking back to his team.

"You better not. I won't go easy either."I said walking back to my team where Sting was looking at me.

"Are you sure your not best friends?" He asked pointing a finger at Gray. I smirked.

"Nope!" I said popping the p." We're best frenemies. Now let's go kick some butt!" I said pumping a fist in the air and he did the same and we went to our positions.

"Let the Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth game begin!" The guy in the middle yelled while holding the ball.

The whole court cheered and I smiled.

I looked at my friends who where looking over at us at grinned. They smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Lucy mouthed 'Show them what you can do' and i nodded with a smile.

I averted my vision to the guy in the middle while a silence fell and everybody was staring at the ball.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy this awesome basketball related song ^-^ You might know it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Whistle*

The whistle went off and the guy in the middle threw the ball in the air.

Fairy Tail caught it with Elfman who jumped to catch the ball and passed it to his team.

Gray caught it and dribble it a few times but was blocked by Rogue before passing it to a guy with sandy hair 'who I learned is called Max' since he was free.

He dribbled it and made it pass the center line.

I took this chance to sneak my way to him and steal the ball to pass it. I did as plan as I made my way to him undetected and stole the ball.

He looked around confused since he didn't see me coming. I smirked as I passed the ball to one of ST guys that was still behind the center line alone running to us.

He caught it confused but went directly to the basket and made a three shot point.

Everybody cheered while the players just stared at the ball as it bounced on the court.

"Eh?...H-how did it get over there?" One of FT's guy's 'Alzack I think' asked confused.

"I d-dont know...it just left my hands..." Max said looking confused also.