Chapter 31

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

When Simon and I were sitting on his bed that night, his books sprawled around us, I felt at peace. I still had many questions and concerns, I hadn’t really dealt with the whole story my mother had told me and I wasn’t sure I was doing the right thing by not shutting out my old friends. But I knew everything would be okay, eventually. It was hard to feel anything but peaceful while sitting next to Simon, who was channeling our energy very slowly and carefully. We’d decided to try to find out as much about mind control as possible before we would look into our special bond. It just seemed more important, with Eros compelling people all the time. We needed to help him. The fact that we were the only ones that knew enough about him to be able to help him, was enough reason for us to realize we had no other choice but to offer our help. Even if he’d decline, we needed to do our research.

I was tired from everything that had happened that day, and I was starting to doze off, my head falling sideways against Simon's shoulder. He put his arm around me while reading some heavy book called Hidden powers and how to control them. Within a few seconds, I was very close to sleep. My unconsciousness must have been busy trying to figure some things out, because it showed me something in my dreams, something that hadn’t been important at the time, but which kind of was in retrospect. I dreamed of what had happened with Eros the night of the dance.

“You really shouldn’t have done that,” he whispered right before the full power of his mind control hit me and my mind got all fuzzy. He pressed his cold lips onto mine and I didn’t have the strength to fight it. Before I knew what was happening, we were kissing fiercely, both of us not even thinking about pulling back. But when he pressed his entire body against mine and tried to push me down on the table, I came to some of my senses.

“Let go of me,” I begged weakly. “Eros…”

His hand moved to the place where the zipper of the dress was – he knew the place a little too well. “I’m glad I bought you this dress,” he murmured huskily. “Easy to take off.” His other hand was already making its way down to his pants, trying to open up his expensive leather belt.

“You promised me,” I said feebly, trying to hold off the mind control as best as I could. “You promised me you wouldn’t use it on me again.”

“I know.” I could feel Eros’ hands trembling against my skin. “But you are making it really hard for me to keep my promise.”

I woke with a yelp. Simon shook me, looking worried. I smiled feebly at him, rubbing my head. He pushed me down on the bed, forcing me to stay put.

“Don’t fuss, I just dozed off,” I assured him.

“Well, you were shaking all over, so I think I have every right to fuss,” Simon protested, still looking concerned. “Are you all right?”