[It has begun]

The Fairy Tail crew stood panting, and sprawled down on the dusty ground. They replayed the scenes that happened before them.

Fairy Tail was requested to take a job, to eradicate all demons in a city called Delicadinia. The city was infested with demons. Families took shelter under the wreckage of the buildings and went out to hunt secretly in the forest at night. They thought it was an easy job, and they thought wrong.

They all got split up into teams of two, to look around the wreckage people called a city

-With Natsu and Y/n-

Natsu and Y/n were supposed to look around the perimeter of the city to look out for demons, but had no encounter with any of them but continued along anyways. They also were instructed to lay out a barrier so no demons can go outside of the city, to which the traps were made by the client.

Y/n was a timid and shy girl, and Natsu usually helped her with her shy attitude. Y/n and Natsu knew each other ever since Natsu joined the guild. They did everything together. 

Currently, Natsu was chosen for looking for any demons, while Y/n was setting up all the traps. Natsu put his hand on his hip while constantly looking around him and his friends. He heard a slight crunch with his dragon hearing, but thought nothing of it. He returned to look at all the traps Y/n put down.

The traps were designed to ,obviously, trap anyone or anything. The traps were simply a pearly white square paper that had tiny black dots on each corner. The paper was magically infused with, you guessed it, magic. So all you had to do was put the paper down on the ground and it sticks to the ground like glue! Each trap are connected together to make an invisible barrier.

   Y/n set down the last trap and tiredly yawned. She had little combat knowledge and down right sucked at endurance and stamina. But that doesn't mean she wasn't useful. You see, she was very good with magic. She was useful for back up. She excelled at elemental magic. Natsu heard her yawn and worriedly asked, "You okay Y/n?"

Happy piped in, "Yeah, you okay Y/n!"

Y/n giggled at her best friends' anticts,"I'm okay don't worry about me, just keep on looking out for demons."

Natsu scratched the back of his head sheepishly,"Heh... okay. But just tell Happy and I when you're getting tired. Right Happy?"

"Aye sir!!"

Y/n smiled, affectionately, and tilted her head to the side. "Okay! But um.. what are we supposed to do again, when we're done..?"

Happy went into a thinking position. Then after 2 long minutes, a lightbulb flashed above his head. "Oh yeah! We're supposed to meet up in the center of the town! Come on, come on!!"

His wings flashed upon his back and flew up ahead of Natsu and Y/n. Y/n was a bit hesitant to running, but Natsu let her get up on his back. Then Natsu began to run, while piggybacking a laughing Y/n.

--

-At the Center of the City-

The rest of the Fairy Tail crew were waiting patiently for Natsu, Happy, and Y/n to arrive. During their time they spent time to prepare for battle or... just start a brawl out of no where.

Gray was sitting down peacefully on a broken part of a building, and began to make random objects out of ice. Juvia, who Gray had not seen yet, was hiding behind another part of the wreckage, that was large enough to hide her, and began to observe Gray with hearts in her eyes.

Gajeel was eating a crowbar that was once stabilizing a building, and began to watch Levy and her 'fanboys.' He let out a angry growl at the sight of the two 'men.' He wouldn't admit it but he felt... envious. Levy noticed his intense stare and turned her back to face him, she let out a little, "Hi." Gajeel flushed at the sight of being caught and nodded his head back in greeting.

Levy was starting to get a little uncomfortable by being next to the boys and silently moved away from them and sat next to Gajeel.

"Do you mind if I sit here...?" She asked politely.

Gajeel shook his head slowly, trying to keep his tough guy act. Levy smiled and scooted a bit closer. Gajeel put his arm around her shoulders, subconsciously.

Erza and Mira had sat farthest away from each other and glared from their spots. Something obviously happened between the two and both of them wanted to bring it up.

~And so on, the author is just to lazy to write more -.-, and don't blame the author! You know it happens sometimes. -.-~

Natsu, Happy, and  Y/n were very close to the center of the city, but felt a disturbing presence within their area. It felt dark, so dark.... It felt very evil. But.. they just brushed it off, again. But, Y/n now kept her senses up.

Anyway, they continued on and showed no signs of tiredness. Although, Y/n felt a little tired..

They arrived at the center of the city and found a brawl in the area. Erza and Mira clashed together, Gajeel and Gray kept on punching and kicking each other on the legs and arms. Elfman continued to try to get into the brawl, but to no avail. The rest of the Fairy Tail crew either laughed and giggled at the fighting members, or they just facepalmed of the irony of it all.

Natsu felt the need to jump in any second now, but Y/n stopped him. Y/n turned her head in order to see....

.

.

.

Zeref, the darkest mage in Fiore -or possibly the world, but who knew?-.

"Z-Zeref.." She was shocked, was an understatement. She was downright angry and terrified.

The other members seemed to not notice Zeref, and Natsu was still looking at the crowd of fighting members. She knew that she didn't have the right voice to yell out to every single member, she was no Dragon Slayer. But, she excelled in Magic. Very well.

So she rose ice spikes from the ground, without any source around her, and that caught the attention of her VERY loud friends. They turned to her direction and stared at Zeref.

Instantly, Y/n was pulled back by Natsu. Wendy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Mira, and Laxus stepped up in to stand by Natsu.

Zeref let out a little twitch of the lips, "I'm pretty sure you Fairy Tail members do not like having civil conversations, of why I'm here... so let me give you a greeting."

He rose up his hands and said, "Dark Wave." With that command his eyes turned red, and a wave of Dark magic was sent all the way to Natsu and the crew, but they jumped.

And thats how the fight started.

--

Okay, I finally hit the word mark for 1,000 words! YES!! I know I know, I'm amazing. :^. I apologize for my VERY long flashback, but it seemed fitting for the story. I hope you continue the story ^^. Updates my be slow, because of my Mac computer. But I WILL try my best!

Stay Awesome!

-Usagi_Kuro