Chpt 7: Apologizes Part 1

Logan's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since Nate and I started dating. I thought I loved him, I mean I do, but I don't think it's in that way that I did before. There's just something missing, something different. We haven't made anything official though and I want to see where it goes. It's also been about two weeks since Jack Gilinsky and I got into a fight. We haven't talked since and I miss him so much and on top of that Johnson has been distance. I just don't know what to do, I mean they are working overtime to avoid me and I live with them. A knock interrupts my thoughts. I get up to answer it and when I open it I'm shocked to see the Madison Elle Beer standing in front of me.

"Madison? What are you doing here?"

I say trying not to sound and look so shocked.

"Can I talk to you? Neither Jacks are here. Jack G is in the gym and Johnson is in the studio. Please?"

She has so much worry in eyes I agree.

"Sure. I don't know if I can help though cause you know they have been avoiding me."

She walks in and sits on my bed and pats the spot next to her signaling for me to sit next to her. She then continues to speak.

"That's the thing all Jack does is work out, when we talk he's distance. He rarely eats and he looks terrible. He's miserable and it's like I'm watching him slowly disappear. He misses you and as much as I hate to admit it he needs you, your his best friend. Well as Johnson, he can't deal with his feelings he throws himself in the music, he eats but mostly drinks coffee. Plus he doesn't sleep at all. The other day I forgot my computer in the studio and when I went to get it Johnson was there he looked like a zombie. He had big bags under his eyes, he's sleep deprived."

By now she's starting to tear up, she's really worried and now so am I. It's my fault that my friends are falling apart, I need to do something fast.

"Oh my god Madison"

Is all I can say, so I pull her into the tightest hug possible, I can feel her tears on my shoulder. Suddenly we hear the front door unlock and open. She lifts her head off my shoulder, her eyes are a bright red.

"Who is that?"

I face her and ask. She sniffs a little.

"It must be Johnson, Jack G usually doesn't come home until it's night."

"Okay. I'll see."

I then get up. Sure, enough it's Johnson. He does look terrible, how Madison described him was a compliment compared to how he actually looked. His eyes are a zombie red with huge deep black circles under  them and it looks like he's lost about 10 pounds, which is a lot for someone who is already small. He looked like a skeleton. The brightness and happiness that's also been in his eyes are gone. We make eye contact.

"Johnson? What's happened to you?"

He looks stunned, like he's seen a ghost. I get closer to him. He looks like a deer in headlights. I pull him into a hug I almost think he's going to push me away but  instead he starts crying. Which Is rare he is always happy. He starts to fall to the ground, he's crumbling like bread. I keep holding on to him and pretty soon we're on the kitchen floor and he's balling his eyes out. His heart is slowly breaking, no scratch that, his heart is broken. I start to cry as well. He's holding me so tight I can barely breathe.

"I'm so sorry Johnson. I wasn't there."

"I missed you so much, I didn't know what to do. I just—. Please don't let go."

"I won't ever let go, Johnson you're my best friend and nothing's going to change that. I love you."

"I love you too Logan."

"Let's get you to sleep Johnson, you need it."

We pull out of the hug and I help him up. I lead him to his room sit him on his bed. He's already wearing a comfy-looking t-shirt so I grab a pair of sweats for him. He puts them on and I lay him down and tuck him in. He looks like a hurt innocent little boy. I sit beside him and watch as he begins to drift to sleep. As I begin to get up he grabs my wrist.

"Will you come back and lay with me?"

He says like he's afraid I'll leave and never come back.

"Of course."

I smile at him and I get up. He closes his eyelids once again. I make my way back to my room and Madison is still sitting on my bed.

"How is he?"

"He should be fine."

I tell her with a smile.. She gets up and tells me thank you. She gives me one last hug, I think it's more for her benefit than for me. We give each other our numbers and she leaves. I walk back into Johnson's room and get under the blankets with him. Once I'm next to him he pulls me closer and kisses my forehead. His head cuddles into my chest and he says a mumbled "thank you". In about 5 minutes I hear him snoring and I'm starting to fall asleep as well. 

(Another Note: Heyy guys, it's been almost over a month since I last posted so I'm sorry. I have so many ideas for this story but honestly I don't think anyone likes it. I mean at first it was getting a good amount reads but the two last chapters only got three so I feel like no one likes it. But I hope you guys have a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Sending all my love towards you. Hope you enjoyed! <3)

Social Media:

Instagram: breannaabreanna 

Twitter: bbbreannarenne Snapchat: bbbreannarenne

Vote, Comment, Share ? Also tweet me or contact me on social media it was be the bomb if you would.