Baekhyun's Fall

❤️EDITED❤️

6:26am Lyon, France

April 9, 2016

Darkness... so much darkness.

Why was it so dark?

How long have I been here?

All I remember is falling. From where? I do not know... I do not know much. Come to think about it, I do not know much. Come to think about it, I do not remember anything... at all.

Where am I?

Who am I?

What am I?

I was parched and hungry but mostly I was tired.

I do not understand, how can I be tired if I had done nothing but lie here?

I took a couple of deep breaths to settle my erratic heart. When I finished doing that, I sat up.

My body was sore but other than a few bruises here and there, I was fine.

I dusted myself from the little debris on my clothes. I gazed at my surroundings to see that there are a few crates here and there. Maybe this place was a storage room? But it is awfully big for a room.

I noticed that a few of those crates were busted open, a streak of it were all towards were I was lying down. I followed the other end of the broken crates to see a hole through the ceiling.

Maybe that's where I came from. I looked up to see something familiar that it made me smile. It's the sky!

It is the night sky but still a whole a lot better than having no sky at all.

I smiled as I see the stars twinkling at me. But my smile quickly turned into a frown when a thought interrupted my giddiness. I fell from the sky? I fell from the roof?

I do not have the proper knowledge nor do I have memories of said happenings.

This leads me to my problem again.

Who am I?

I decided to get out of here first. This place was freaking me out and I could not think right if I was in any way afraid. I walked the cemented floor to a narrow hallway, at least I think it was a hallway.

I stared up. Light!

I stared more intently, hmmm how very strange. This light source was not a torch or a candle... it has some kind of light inside some kind of a weirdly shaped glass.

 it has some kind of light inside some kind of a weirdly shaped glass

WOW!!

How did they trap the sun in there?

I am certain that it is not flame. I would know.