Onegai, Let Me Go in Mossdeep

Me: O.o "Why did the fangirl in the video go super saiyan?...I KNOW WHY." *Evolves into mega fangirl*

Gary: *Protects Ash from my overwhelming power*

Me: "YASSSSSSS! Now all I have to do before I take over the world...is ask who drew those pictures and why is Ash one of the better looking ones? It's-it's scaring me a little."

Brock: "Now that someone has violated my image, can I be in your fanfic?"

Me: "???You were???"

Brock: "You didn't ship me with anyone."

Me: "???I shipped you with Misty???"

Brock: "Misty's not a man."

Me: "..."

Misty: "...I...I..." *Starts breathing more deeply* "I...I BLAME YOUUUUU!!! STARYU, KILL HER!"

Me: *Runs for life*

Brock: *Looks at Ash*

Gary: "Unless you want to die, you best look away."

Brock: *Looks away*

Me: "IN THREE DAYS' TIME—ON DECEMBER 23—I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST SMUT CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY! AT THAT TIME, I WILL ALSO BE MARKING THIS STORY AS MATURE, SO NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN. IF YOU SEARCH TO READ THIS FANFIC, YOU MUST SET YOUR FILTER TO SHOW MATURE STORIES, OR IT WILL NOT SHOW UP IN YOUR RESULTS. I'll see ya then!" *Waves bye-bye*

Some of you: *Leave and save their innocence for a rainy day*

Most of you: *Have already sold your souls to the Yaoinati and will be with me until our day of reckoning when the sky rains fire and rabid Luvdiscs*

........................................................................................................................................................................................

*Ash's POV*

"WHY WON'T YOU PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE?!" I yell to no one in particular and then throw my pokégear to the ground. The screen on it shatters, but I don't care.

I've been on a ferry for hours, trying to call Gary, and now that I've finally arrived in Mossdeep, he's still not picking up. "What did I do...?" I grumble to myself. Pikachu tries to pat me on the side of the face soothingly, but I brush it off.

A bunch of irate mewling sounds behind me, and I remember my new...friends. The Skitties and Pancham won't leave me alone. Pancham hits me on the leg and then holds up its stupid whiteboard: "Stop being a sissy and keep looking for him."

Damn it. They're starting to piss me off. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that that wasn't what I was doing when I called his pokégear FIFTY FUCKING TIMES!"

Pancham glares at me, erases its board, and writes something new: "You don't have to be such a Pokémon Master about it."

"What kind of insult was that?" I ask.

Pancham pretends to be shocked and then erases its board and writes: "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that I had written Pokémon Master instead of whiny b*tch."

I gape at it while the Skitties start purring and rubbing themselves on Pancham in appreciation. Pikachu slowly claps on my shoulder.

"ASH!" I hear a familiar voice scream. I wince—what did I doooo? A certain ten year old female sounds pissed. I turn around to meet Teagan's fury head on. "ASH! ARE YOU STUPID?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID, BUT HE HASN'T LIKE," she seems to scramble for her words and then just gestures violently, "BREATHED SINCE LILYCOVE. IT'S DEPRESSING TO BE AROUND!"