Bench Makeout?

Baekhyun ran over to you guys. He glared at Sehun and pulled you away from him. He grabbed your wrist tightly. "Stop baekhyun, it hurts," you said.

"Shut up and follow me," Baekhyun said in a scary tone. You were scared so you couldn't say anything back. He pulled you to the bottom of a bridge. It was windy,cold,and freezing. You were shivering.

"What are you doing with him?" Baekhyun asked. You could see him trying to keep in his anger. "I was just hanging out with him," you replied. "Hanging out with him? That's called 'hanging out'?"Baekhyun said sarcastically. "Uhmmm.. yea," you replied. "He kissed you on the cheek,"Baekhyun said as he raised his voice.

He made you jump in fright and you slowly took a step back. "Maybe he feels different about me than I do," you said quietly. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you well," Baekhyun said as he leaned his face closer to yours. "Nothing," you whispered.

"Anyways, be careful of Sehun. You are mine," Baekhyun said. You felt your cheeks blush. You definitely liked Baekhyun better than Sehun. Sehun was just your childhood friend to you.

You gave a little hand gesture, telling him to lean closer to you. Then, you kissed his cheek. You giggled out of embarrassment. You could see Baekhyun with a huge smile on his face. Baekhyun and you met eyes. Both of you laughed. He then wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

You heard someone shouting out your name. Someone shouted out your name again and you realised that it was Sehun. "C'mon let's hide," Baekhyun said as he pulled you by a tree.

"Ring ring," you felt your phone vibrate. You check your phone and it was Sehun calling you. "Don't pick up, if you want this," Baekhyun whispered as he placed his hand on the tree and he leaned you on the tree. "What?" You asked. "Do you want this?" Baekhyun whispered into your ear. You just stayed still leaning against the tree. Baekhyun was so close to you that you felt him breathing on you.

You felt yourself heating up. "I mean this," he said as Baekhyun turned his head as he met his lips with yours. You then felt baekhyun's hand slip onto your waist and you felt his other hand rubbing on your back.

You then rested both of your hands on his shoulders and you slightly rubbed his neck. Then you broke the kiss, huffing. Both of your lips were numb because it was so cold. "Why honey? Why did you stop?" Baekhyun asked in a huffing voice.

"It's cold,"you replied shivering. Baekhyun then took off his jacket and hung it around your shoulders. "Thanks," you replied. "I know a way to keep us both warm," Baekhyun said. Baekhyun then lifted you up. His hands were touching your bottom. He was hold you like a child. Your chest was against his chest. Then you sort of leaned back.

You guys were now facing each other. You then petted baekhyun's hair. You placed one of your hands on the back of his head and the other on the side of his neck. You then kissed his lips. You pressed really hard on his lips. Then you felt Baekhyun's tongue enter your mouth. You felt tingly.

Then Baekhyun started to walk towards a bench. He sat down and you were sitting on his lap. "Wait, hold on," you said. You got off of him and sat on his lap sideways. You then felt baekhyun's hand on your back, right near your boob. And the other hand on your lower back. You guys were smooching each other's lips, turning your heads every second.

"Ew, what are you guys doing?" Someone said. "Both of you guys were shocked and turned around. It was Kai. "Oooooh," Kai teased. "Uhhhm, it was cold so we needed body heat," Baekhyun said as an excuse.

"That was such a lame excuse," you whispered in Baekhyun's ear giggling. Then you felt Baekhyun's squeeze you butt. "Hey!," you screamed as you slightly slapped him on his chest.

Then Baekhyun gave you a seductive look as he bit his lip. "Wanna?" Baekhyun asked. "Huh?" You replied. "To the next level?" Baekhyun whispered as he winked.

Please VOTE!!

PLEASE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

for any confusion: please comment and ask