Saber girl?

"Hey!" The guy called out. "Wha--- wh- wh- what?" Baekhyun stuttered as he jumped in fright. "Are you okay?" The guy asked. "Ye-- yea" Baekhyun replied. The guy nodded. "Ding!" The elevator door opened. As soon as the guy left, Baekhyun clicked the 4th floor button repeatedly. "Omg. Omg. Omg." Baekhyun was crying with fright. Baekhyun was sweating more and shaking more.

Baekhyun walked in circles in the elevator biting his nails. "Ding!" The elevator door opened. Baekhyun ran out of the elevator door and knocked on his apartment door rapidly. "Wait! What's wrong with you!" Kai shouted. When Kai opened the door. He could see Baekhyun drenched in sweat. "Where's the food? Why are you sweating so much?" Kai asked. Baekhyun rushed in the apartment and ignored Kai.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked as he came out of the bedroom. Baekhyun sat himself on the couch and he was trying to calm himself down. "Wait, what's this sound?" Sehun asked. Sehun went over to Baekhyun. He took out his lightsaber.

Sehun looked at the handle of the lightsaber. "The fourth one is lighting up." Sehun said. The fourth button flashed in many different kinds of colors. "Let me see." Kai said. "Hmmm. As the smartest lightsaber person I am. This means that this 4th lightsaber guy, is about to start or already started his lightsaber activities." Kai said. "What?" Sehun asked in confusion.

"So basically it means that he's off of break now. No-more-break." Kai replied. "Oh." Sehun replied. "Okay, I think I got hold of myself now. Thank you for caring about me guys," Baekhyun said sarcastically. "Oh yea, sorry" Sehun and Kai said worrying.
"Are you okay? What happened?" They asked.

"Okay, so I saw this guy in the elevator and like the I heard a sound, and I remember Kai telling me about this sound. So I had suspicion towards that person." Baekhyun stated. "How did the sound go?" Sehun asked. "It was this beeping sound." Baekhyun replied. "Oh, that sound was probably just an alarm for the 4th guy finished with his break." Kai said.

"I see. Anyways, that guy gave me this eerie mood. Very gloomy. " Baekhyun said. "Okay. Now guys, I'm going to teach you a lesson and what our duty is." Kai said as he revealed a big board in front of them. It had many words, pictures, and other information on it. "Our first mission is to get a girlfriend." Kai said laughing a bit. "Hey stop joking around!" Baekhyun shouted at Kai.

"I don't think he's joking." Sehun replied. "What?" Baekhyun replied. "I think he means a girlfriend for work. We need a girl to work with us. " Sehun replied. "Do you really think that I would be joking at a situation like this?" Kai asked. "Oh, never mind then." Baekhyun said embarrassed.

"So we are going to find her today. She's probably going to have a lightsaber item of somesort. "By the way, we all have a girl. She will have the same color as you guys. And to make sure she's your Saber girl, you have to kiss her on the forehead and if her Saber item lights up, she's your girl." Kai explained.

"Today we are going to go to this club called Moonlight. And there is only one girl from the saber. So if you are lucky, the girl that we find today, might be your girl." Kai explained.

"Wait, Moonlight Club?" Baekhyun asked. "Yea,"Sehun answered instead. "Hmph. That's the place where I met my cute chick. Remember? I met her before we went to double s club?" Baekhyun said smiling brightly.

"Oh, I remember." Kai said. "Lucky, you might have some fun at the club today then" Kai said smirking. "I know right?" Baekhyun chuckled as he can't stop thinking about her. "She was cute as hell. Maybe she's my girl~^^" Baekhyun added. Kai and Sehun started at him weirdly.

"C'mon let's go!" Kai and Sehun said as they woke Baekhyun up from daydreaming.

Please vote!

Preview always comes out a bit later! More votes= faster preview!

I hope that you liked this chapter! More information right? Hehe:)