Do I Know You?

Author's suggestion- you should read a few sentences of the chapter before this~(to refresh your memories^^)

"Oh, my name is baekhyun." Baekhyun said. "Your name is baekhyun? Hi," you whispered in his ear. "Hey cutie." He whispered back. You giggled cutely. "Hey girl~" the guy that brought you there said in a flirty way.

The guy slowly placed his hand over your shoulder. "I'm Dujun." He said. "Hi" you said back nudging. "Baekhyun flicked Dujun's arm away from your shoulder and he placed his arm over your shoulder and pulled you close to him.

"What the heck?" Dujun said as he grabbed a glass of beer. While holding his beer in one hand he sneakily sliped his hand on your waist. You feel weird and digusted. Baekhyun noticed you squirming and he realized that Dujun had his hand on your waist. Baekhyun then stood up and pulled you away from B2st's table.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worried. "Yea, I'm fine," you said as you brushed yourself off. "Hun, you look pretty with this sexy black dress," Baekhyun said. "Thanks," you said back smiling.

Baekhyun then grabed your hand and pulled you to a corner of the club. "He placed his hands on your hips and kissed your lips. "You like this right?" Baekhyun whispered seductively. "Yea," you answered as if you were out of breath. He then kissed you on the forehead. And your necklace jewel started to light up.

You look at Baekhyun and stopped him from kissing you. "Are you part of the lightsabers?" You asked. Baekhyun slowly smiled. "You're my girl. Saber girl." Baekhyun said. "Seems like it," you reply smiling. You are honestly really happy because you were waiting for him ever since you were young. And on top of that, he's hot.

"C'mon, let's go find the others."Baekhyun said as he pulled you to him and he has his hand around your waist. You guys start walking and you see cute boys winking at you. Trying not to be rude, you wink back.

"Hey, stop winking at them. Can't you see that I'm trying to tell everyone that you are now mine?" Baekhyun said. You slightly punch him as you giggled. You felt your face blushing. Baekhyun saw Sehun at the same place as he saw Sehun the last time. Sehun was in his natural habitat flirting with the girls.

You guys walk up to Sehun. "Go get Kai, I'll be outside with her." Baekhyun said. "Okay, gotchu,"Sehun replied. You watch Sehun run off to find Kai. "Dang he's hot," you thought. You then turn around to see Baekhyun. Baekhyun was staring at you in a suspicious way. "I know what you were thinking. Let's go," Baekhyun laughed.

You could feel your face blush out of embarrassment. You guys exited the Club and you guys stood in front of Sehun's motorcycle. "Is this yours Baekhyun?" You asked him. "No, it's Sehun's." He replied. "Ooh,"you replied. Baekhyun gives you a weird look.

After a few minutes later, you saw Sehun and Kai running out of the club. "Where's Baekhyun's girl?" You heard Kai say. "Over here," you replied. Kai walked over to you and smiled. "Hi, I'm kai." He said. "Hi," you said back.

Sehun then looked at you intensely. "Do I know you from somewhere you look familiar." Sehun asked you as he was snapping. "Uhm. I'm not sure. I'll try to figure out." You answered. You saw Kai and Baekhyun exchanging looks.

You kept on thinking about if you saw Sehun somewhere or not. You finally remembered something. "Wait,are you the one that got casted by SM when we were eating dukbokki? (Korean spicy rice cakes). I remember that a lady kept on following you. And then that was the last time I saw you. "Yea, that's me. It's so nice to see you again. " Sehun laughed. "Yea~" you replied. You were happy to see you childhood friend again.

"Hey wanna go for a ride?" Sehun asked. "Uhm. Sure~" you replied gladly. "Wow, a ride with your old friend," you thoughy. Sehun hopped on the motorcycle. "Hey hop on," Sehun said. You sit side ways because you are wearing a dress. Baekhyun saw Sehun taking a glimpse at your legs and smirking. Baekhyun felt uneasy. "Baekhyun, pass me the keys." Sehun asked.

Baekhyun gulped and looked at you nervously. He didn't want to let you go with Sehun alone. "What are you doing pass me the keys." Sehun demanded.

"No," Baekhyun said. Sehun looked somewhat not happy with Baekhyun's answer. "What did you say?" Sehun asked glaring at Baekhyun.

I hope that you liked this new chapter!!

PLEASE VOTE! PLEASE COMMENT!
PLEASE LOVE AND SUPPORT^^♡

*sorry for any grammar mistakes or any confusions. Please comment for questions^^*