Unexpected Date?

(A/n) please read a little part at the end of the previous chapter for a refresh:) I hope that you will enjoy this chapter! PLEASE LOVE AND SUPPORT~^^

"What's wrong with you? Just give me the keys," Sehun said as he snatched his keys away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's jacket but he tugged away from Baekhyun's grasp.

Sehun handed you a helmet and you wore it. Sehun's helmet was a dark blue color. "Grab on tight!" Sehun said. You wrapped your arms around his waist. Sehun started his motor and went off. You felt shivering cool wind against your skin. It was very breezy and you hair was flying.

"Whoooo!!!!" Sehun yelled. "Whooo! Whooo!!!!" You also yelled. Sehun drove the motorcycle through the city. The lights of the buildings, the blasting music you heard as you passed by clubs, the people chattering, everything seemed so beautiful.

Since you were out of the club, you felt somewhat free. The music of the clubs in the city was getting farther away. After a good 5-10 minutes of a good breezy fresh ride, you arrived at the Han Kang river.

Sehun parked in front of the river. And there were a few couples on dates, people sitting on the bench, or riding the bike. There were not a lot of people though. The both of you got off the bike. Sehun put both of your helmets away. Sehun then looked at his watch.

"At 6 a.m. December 16th, is when we started our first official date." Sehun said. "What?" You asked in confusion. Sehun just smiled and grabbed your wrist. He dragged you to a shop near to where he parked.

You enter a small restaurant that sells spicy rice cakes, fish cake soup,and red Bean filled bread.(etc.) "Mmmmm ,looks good~" you said as you rubbed your hands against your arms. "You were cold? You should have told me," Sehun said as he took off his leather jacket and placed it over your shoulders.

"Thank you," you said. "Tonight isn't that cold right?It's just a bit chilly," Sehun said to the owner of the shop. "Yea, that's right, what do you guys want to eat?" The woman asked. "We want spicy rice cakes and fish cake soup please," Sehun ordered.

"Isn't it etiquette to ask what I also want?" You asked. "Hmmm... but I already know what you want," Sehun said. You just laughed. "You're same as before!" You laughed like crazy, punching Sehun slightly on his shoulders. Sehun also laughed along.

"Aihooo. Young people these days are so bright! You guys look so well together!" The woman said as she placed the dishes that we ordered down on the table.

"No, no, we are not in that kind of relationship," you said. Sehun cut you off ," Oh really? Thank you!" Sehun said. You just stared at him. "What is he saying?" You thought.

"Thank you for the food! We'll eat well! Mmmmm. Looks so good!" Sehun said. Sehun grabbed a spicy rice cake (dukbokki). "Ahhhh," Sehun said. "It's okay, I can eat it myself," you rejected. "Nah," Sehun said. He then squeezed your cheeks together and he forced the dukbokki into your mouth.

You glared at him but the dukbokki tasted so good! "This is so good!" You said to the owner of the shop. "Thank you, young one!" She replied. You then grabbed your chopsticks and stuffed yourself with dukbokki. "Click! Click!" You heard as you turned your face towards Sehun. Then a flash blinded your eyes.

"AHAHAHAHAH!!!" Sehun laughed. "Hey! Stop it!" You shouted. "Hey, it's not etiquette to speak with your mouth full," Sehun argued back. You stabbed your chopsticks on top of your plate as you chewed like a horse.

After you finished eating dukbokki, you drank the fish cake soup. "Haaa... that was refreshing," you said as you wiped your mouth. Then you ditched Sehun, who is still eating and you patted your belly as you walked out of the shop. Then Sehun came out of the shop. "It's 7 a.m." Sehun said.

"So what?" You said back. "Remember this, at 7 a.m. December 16, we ate breakfast together as adults." Sehun said carefully. "What are you saying? Oh my gosh. Whatever. " You said. Sehun placed his arm over your shoulder. Then he said," look." You looked up and "click" he took a picture with you.

"Hey I look bad in that picture!" You scolded at Sehun. "Then do you want to take another one?" Sehun asked. You thought about it and since you guys were childhood friends and finally met, you were okay with it. "Sure," you said. Sehun placed his phone in front of both of you guys. "1 2 3!"Sehun said. Then you felt a kiss on you cheek. "Click!" The camera sound went. You felt his soft moisturized lips on your cold cheek. You heart went "thump,.....thump, thump"

-----

Baekhyun went looking for you and he heard you say "Hey I look bad in that picture!". As soon as Baekhyun heard you, he started to jog to you and Sehun. "Click!" Sehun had his lips against your cheek. Baekhyun suddenly stopped jogging. Baekhyun's hands turned into a fist. And his eyes were filled with anger.

Please vote (for faster update!)

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Heheheh. A mini dateee:)

PLEASE PREDICT WHAT YOU THINK THAT BAEKHYUN WILL DO!!!! IT MIGHT AFFECT THE OUTCOME!!!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUPPORT:)

(Btw) that pic is Sehun riding a motorcycle:)
It's from the mv!