You? or.....

The pic relates to something in the story. Lol:) figure it out^^

Please vote and comment for Q&A!

The trios (all of them) goes down to the parking lot. Next to Kai's car there is Sehun's motorcycle. "I'll ride my motorcycle. I'll follow behind you." Sehun said. "Okay, whatever you want," Kai replied. "Just ride the car," Baekhyun suggested . "Nah, I want to take in some fresh air," Sehun rejected. "Ahaha.... okay then," Baekhyun chuckled.

  Kai and Baekhyun hopped into the car and Sehun was following them with his motorcycle. *(--It took around 10 minutes to arrive at the Moonlight Club.-- )*Kai and Baekhyun got off the car and Sehun gets off his motorcycle and takes of his helmet.

"Dang the sky is like pitch black. With specs of light. " Kai said.. "Yea... it's called night." Sehun said laughing. Baekhyun laughed along. "Here catch," Sehun said as he tossed Baekhyun his motorcycle keys. "Why are you giving me this?" Baekhyun  asked.

"I don't know why, but I feel like you will find your girl today. I have this gut feeling that my girl is not here. So use my motorcycle to go somewhere with her if you want. " Sehun replied.
"Wow, thanks man," Baekhyun chuckled as he gave Sehun a slight punch.

They all pass by guards in front of the Club. When they all see the sign "No lightsabers" they can't help but gulp. When they enter the club, all they can hear are people cheering, blasting music, and clashing of beer cups.

They see people dancing and drunk. "Wow," Kai said as he checked out a girl that just passed by. "Hey, I think she might be my girl. "Kai said as he went after her. "Ugh, Kai," Baekhyun said as he turned to Sehun but he couldn't see him. He looked more ahead, and he saw Sehun in his natural habitat, flirting with the girls. Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckle.

Baekhyun twirls the keys that Sehun lent him as he walks around the club. He winked at the cute girls and waved at the sexy girls.

------------
(A/n) now it's you. You are now appeared in the fanfic!! So just keep on reading and you'll get the hang of it! If you are confused just comment!:)
---------

You are in the Moonlight Club and walking around looking for a nice place to be at. Then you see this guy waving and winking at the girls that he passed by. You started laughing because he was so cute. He was coming towards you and your eyes met. You gave him a wink.

He looked confused at first, but then he seemed to recognize you.  Baekhyun jogs over to you. "Hey you're that cute chick right?" We met like days ago." Baekhyun said. "Yea, I'm that cute chick." You replied. Baekhyun laughed. "Hiiii~ my name is baekhyun." He said smiling. "Hi~, my name is------" "Hey~" Someone said in a loud voice. 

You both look for the person that called out. "Then this guy comes up to you and sneakily slides his arm over onto your shoulder. You kind of give a nudge, but he pulles you even closer and tighter to him. "Do you know him?" Baekhyun asked. "Yea." You said but you gave him a look for help.

"Come here babe," he said as the guy pulls you to a table with another bunch of boys. They were cute, but you didn't want to interact with them. Baekhyun sensing what's happening, sits next to you and grabs your hand.

"Hey! We're called B2st. What are you?" A guy from the table asked Baekhyun.

------

I HAVE A QUESTION!!
Do you want the girl to have a "name" (ex:Sujin)  or do you just want the girl to be "you"?

Please answer and comment:)

Please vote!