#3 Sehun

"Hello?," Baekhyun answered his call.
-"Hey, I'm that girl that asked for your number earlier at the convenience store," you said.
-"Oh, you're that cute chick. Gotcha. I was going to ask for your number first. Ugh," Baekhyun replied sighing.
-"Hehe," you giggled.
-" Got to go, see you later cutie," Baekhyun said as he clicked his tongue.

Baekhyun sucking on his lollipop, puts on his helmet. And sits on his motorcycle. He drives to the Double S Club.

He gets off of his bike as girls fan girl over him. Baekhyun gives them a cute seductive smirk. Baekhyun twirling his lightsaber, slips it in his waist and covers it with his leather jacket.

The guard give him a suspicious look, but let's him enter the club. As Baekhyun saw the sign. "No lightsabers allowed from now on." He tried to cover his lightsaber more.

As Baekhyun enters the Club, there was music blasting into his ears. Baekhyun then held a picture of a tall good looking guy and looked for him. Baekhyun frustrated, he walks to the bathroom and called Kai.

-"Hello?" Kai answered.
-"Yo, I can't find this guy," Baekhyun said examining the picture better.
-"Really? He's supposed to be there though. Try to look for him more." Kai replied.
-"Who is this guy anyway?" Baekhyun said out of frustration. At the same time he looked at himself in the mirror, seeing how fabulous he looks.
-"I think I already told you who he is. Oh! You were drunk that time. Okay, he's Sehun. Remember him? Our old friend. #3 lightsaber?" Kai answered.
-"Oh sehun?" Baekhyun questioned in confusion.
-"Yea, I coincidently met him at Double S Club the other day and I recognized him right away." Kai replied.
-"Hmm.. the more I look at him, the more familiar he looks." Baekhyun replied.

Then this guy comes into the bathroom to wash himself from the spilled alcohol on his clothes. Baekhyun compares him to the picture.

-"Kai, you still there?" Baekhyun said
-"Yea, and by the way. Don't let Sehun go, he owes you something really important."
-"Really? I don't remember." Baekhyun said.
-"You will, it's just that he might have gotten some plastic surgery and I'm sure that he put some makeup on. "Ahahahahahha. Sorry" Kai laughed but went back to serious mode. Look closely at the picture and look at each guy with the feel of the picture. Feel the feel man." Kai replied laughing.

Baekhyun replied with a chuckle. He then looked closely at the guy with spilled alcohol on his clothes.

-"I think I found him, Oh Sehun" Baekhyun said.

Please vote! I hoped you liked the first chapter!

Please love and support.

PREVIEW: "Then Sehun took out his lightsaber from his waist. And he slashed it open."