Ch.41

Ch.41

>>Flashback<<

I woke up and lazily got out of my bed.Another day without her.Distance between us was slowly destroying me.I skipped breakfast and walked out.

Its been two weeks since she went to Busan.I called her every night and made sure she was okay.We still had no idea who the stalker was,but I won't let anyone hurt her.

"Jinhwan!" Someone called.I looked on my right and rolled my eyes.

"Go away Soohyun" I said coldly.

"Don't say that" She said and took my hand."Unless you want me to hurt your dear Hye Na" She smirked.

"Like you can do anything to her" I laughed and started walking away.

"I can stalk her" She suddenly said,making me stop.

"It was you?" I asked shocked.I never thought it could be her.

"I'll explain you,but lets sit first" She said as she sat on the bench.At first I didn't want to,but I sat when I got curious.

"I stole your keys few weeks ago" She started."I made a plan,went to your house when no one was in and did my best to scare your girlfriend" She smirked."And I succeded" I stared at her blankly.

"What?" She asked."I just want you back"

"That won't happen" I said and stood up.

"Yes it will" She said quickly."I will continue doing it if you don't break up with her and be with me"

"Nonsence.I won't break up with her"

"I know she is in Busan.I know she lives in your house" Her smirk was annoying me.

"How do y-"

"Not important.You will go there and break up with her.If you don't,I'll make sure nothing good happens to her" She whispered."Also,she's with Daehyun" She said and walked away."You have one week Kim Jinhwan!"

I stared at her back as I clenched my fists.I can't hurt Hye Na.I love her too much,how am I suppost to do it?I can't look her in the eye and tell her we're done.She means a world to me,it would break her.It would break me too.

I opened the door and walked in.Should I tell Donghyuk?Bobby?But they wouldn't understand.

"Hey Jinhwan,wanna eat?" Yunhyeong asked.I shook my head and walked to my room.I had no energy for anything.I laid in my bed and took my phone.I had to send her a message to check if she's okay.Her reply made me smile.My smile faded when I remembered Soohyun's words.Is Daehyun really with her?He better not touch her.I decided to go to Busan tomorrow.I had to care about her safety first.

I buried my head in her pillow and felt her smell.How can I do that?It was breaking me inside,if I break up with her,it will be done forever.It might sound selfish,but I want her for myself.Not for Daehyun,not for anyone else.If I don't do it,Soohyun will hurt her.I loose in both ways.

**

I carried my luggage and stared at her door.Should I knock or just go in and suprise her?I left the luggage outside and walked in quietly.She wasn't in a living room,so I went to the kitchen.

"Hey bab-"

But I didn't see what I wanted to see.My heart broke in two when I saw Daehyun almost kissing her.They were so close,he was staring right into her eyes.

"Hye Na?"

"Jinhwan,its not wha-" She started,but I walked out.I felt anger rising in me.

"Please listen to me" She pleaded and took my hand.