Ch.17

Ch.17

I sat on my bed and stared at the doors.Hoping he'll come back.But,no.The only thing i know is that he's in Jeju,but why?Why did he go there?Why did he leave me again?How many times do i have to go through this?I looked through the window,the rain was pouring hard.I don't know why,but i always loved rain.

"You need to understand him,he had to go" Dong came and sat next to me.I kept quiet,hoping he'll say more."I can't tell you why,but i promise he is not cheating on you"

I didn't believe him.I couldn't.I didn't know what to think or what to do.

"Whats this?" He asked and pointed at my hand.I looked at the tissue from Daehyun and smiled a bit.

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me.Who gave you that?"

"I met someone yesterday and he gave me this." I laid on the bed and covered myself with a blanket."Its late" He nodded and stood up.He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Good night"

"Good night" I repeated as he turned off the lights and closed the doors.

Jinhwan,can i believe you?I kept asking myself.I knew him for so long,i need to have trust in him.This is the last time i'm waiting for him.I'm tired of this.

**

I sat on the swing that was wet from the rain,but i didn't care.I was the only one in the whole park.I pushed myself lightly and let the wind blow my hair.

I didn't want to cry anymore.I need to think positive.It was cold,but i was only in a shirt and a shorts.Its cold whenever he is not next to me.Even if the sun is shining,for me its still cold.

"Pretty girl you should be smiling" Someone said and sat on the other swing.I turned to face him.

"Hey" I said and pushed myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.I shook my head.How can i be okay?People don't understand,they can't put themselves in my situation.

"Who hurted you?" His words made me smile.We met few days ago,yet he is acting like we know each other for ages.

"Dae-"

"Call me oppa" He interrupted.

"Daehyun oppa,i need to ask you a question." He nodded."When you really love someone,you believe that person no matter what,right?"

"If you love him,then yes."

"Even if he left without saying anything?"

He nodded."Yes.You need to have trust in him"

He was right.I need to have trust in him.I smiled and thanked him.

We were sitting on a swing for few more minutes.He was a good company,i need to admit.He made me laugh so hard.The only person that made me laugh like that was Jinhwan during our happy school days.

"It was nice talking with you" He said as we stood by my doors.

"Thanks for this,Daehyun." I smiled.

"There's no need for that" He said and leaned in.My eyes widened when he kissed my cheek.In that moment,someone opened the doors.

"Hye Na?" Someone called from behind.I felt my heart skip a beat when i realized who the person is.

"So thats your name" Daehyun smiled."Good night"

"Night" I said quietly.I stared at his back until someone pulled me in the house.

"Jinhwan?" I stared at his angry face.

"Who is he?" He asked amd clenched his fists.I stared at him blankly.When did he come back?Why no one told me about it?

"Answer me!" He yelled,making me jump.

"Jinhwan,calm down" The rest came.He took my hand and walked,no,ran to my bedroom.

"Slow down!" I yelled.He pinned me againts the wall harshly."What is wrong with you?"

"What wrong with me,huh?I come all the way back from Jeju just for you,but then i see you kissing some other guy!" He yelled in my face.

"What?He kissed me!It was just a kiss on my cheek.Don't you believe me?" He stared at me,not answering.

"You don't deserve my trust" He said coldly.His words stabbed me right in the heart.

"You're right.I don't deserve your trust.But you know what?You don't deserve my love.Now get the fuck out of my room" I said calmly,although i wanted to scream.He walked out not saying a word.One part of me wanted to run to him and apologize.Why was i so stupid to say that?I sat on my bed staring at the half-opened doors.Then i burst out in tears.

When will this pain stop?I can't do this anymore.I always hurt the ones i love the most.What am i going to do now?I'm without him,fights like this always mean the relationship is about to end.

But i don't want to end this one.

__

C/V<3