Ch.7

Ch.7

"I'm sorry for being like that yesterday" I apologized to all of them as i sat next to Dong on a couch.

"Its okay,we were a little loud" Bobby said and drank the glass of water.

"A little" I said.Yeah, just a little."You guys have to go to practice right?" They nodded in the same time.

"Cool, i'm going with you, just-"

"No!" They all interrupted in the same time, raising their hands.I looked at them weirdly.

"I mean, we won't come home until midnight" Bobby said,but it seemed like he's just trying to end this conversation as soon as possible.

"Its okay, i can survive" I said.Bobby looked at Dong,then Dong looked at Chanwo who looked at me.

"You can't go with us,Noona.Today we are really busy,we won't have time to rest.And you always say we should take a break, we don't want you to worry about us.We will be fine, you stay and relax, i know we make a huge mess thats why we will let you be alone today" Everyone nodded and stood up.

"See ya, sis" Dong kissed my cheek and smiled sweetly.They all literally ran out of the house.

"What is going on in here?" I said as i closed the doors, since they forgot to do it.

The only things i was doing until midnight were cleaning, watching TV, eating, listening music, i even prepared food for them.I was never bored like that.I went out two times to buy food.

I thought that their behaviour was a bit weird.They wouldn't lie me right?But i can bet i heard them talking about a new member yesterday.They didn't say his name, they just said that he is really good but scary sometimes.I wanted to know, but i forgot to ask them.

It was half one when i went to bed.I locked the doors because they had their own key with Hanbin.I gave it to Hanbin, because if i gave it to Bobby,he would lose it of course.I took a shower and laid in my bed.I couldn't sleep, i had unanswered questions.Why were they like that?Is something going on?There must be something they are hiding from me.

I tried everything to fall asleep,but i just couldn't.At 1 AM, i decided to visit them.I stood up and changed my clothes.As i walked out of the house, i felt a little dizzy,but i managed to find a cab.I was a bit worried about them, i didn't get used on this.What if something happened to them?I would kill myself, they are the only ones i had.We weren't that close, but we got along well and cared about each other.

There was a traffic jam,so i was trying not to kill myself.If i walked, i would be there in 20 minutes.While with this dude its been 30 minutes already.After few minutes, the road was clear, but he was still driving slow.

"Can you please hurry up?" I asked impatient.He pointed at the building and stopped the car.My eyes widened as i saw the building they were practicing in.I paid him and left the cab.He took my money and drove off fastly.

"Weirdo" I said and walked into the building.I heard some music, i knew it was them.I smiled and walked into the elevator.

I found it weird that i wasn't sleepy.I've been walking and running the whole day, but i'm still not tired.I had a small headache, but it wasn't a big deal.I looked at the watch and saw it was 2 AM already.

I smiled as the elevator doors opened.I walked out and tried to remember where they are.I walked into the hallway,hoping i'll hear the same music.But everything was quiet.It was a bit weird tho, these boys don't know how to be quiet.

I sighed as i heard the music again.That means i'm close.I knocked on the doors waiting for someone to open.

Doors were opened by half-naked Kim Jiwon.My face turned red as he smiled innocently.

"Who is it?" Dong came.His eyes widened when he saw me.He pushed Bobby and gave him the shirt,then turned around to me.

"What are you doing here?" He half-whispered.

"I was worried about you." I said and walked past him.

"Hey boys" I said and eyed them.They didn't look so tired.Actually, it felt like they just slept for the whole day.

"You need to go, Hye Na.Now" Dong said and looked around.

"Why?I just came" I said and put my hands in my pockets.

"Please,just go.Or wait for us outside.Do whatever you want, just don't-" He was interrupted by the doors.We all looked at the person as he closed the doors.

"Oh no" Hanbin said as the guy turned around.

I froze on my stop as i saw the person.I covered my mouth with both hands as his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry" I heard Dong say.

"Jinhwan" I whispered.

His sad look was the last thing i remember before i fainted.

__

Yay me, two parts at the same time.

C/V<3