Ch.27

Ch.27

"Daehyun and i will sleep in my room" I said as we stood up."Good night guys"

"Good night" They said in unison.Daehyun and i went upstairs in silence.I missed that house,my room especially.

"Are you okay?" He asked and opened the doors.

"Jinhwan didn't talk to me after that"

"He needs time,baby.Don't worry,everything will be okay" He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.I smiled and shook my head.

"Stop it,its tickles me"

"I know" He pushed me onto the bed and started tickling me.

"N-No D-D-Dae stop i-it-" I was laughing so hard and trying to push him,but it was no use.

"Say please"

"P-P-Please" When he finally stopped,i punched him in the arm.

"I hate you"

"You can't" He laid beside me and hugged me."I'm irresistible"

I rolled my eyes."You wish"

"Do you miss Jinhwan?" He suddenly asked.I looked at him with a blank look.

"No" I said and looked away.

"Are you lying?" I bit my lip not knowing what to say.I can't lie him like that.

"Dae-"

"I understand" He said and turned to the side.

"I-"

"Good night Hye Na" By his tone,i knew he was mad.More like sad.He knows how hard it was for me to let Jinhwan go,but he gets sad whenever something like that happens.I couldn't stand the silence so i went out of the room.

I walked out and went to the park.Yes,to the park.It was dark,but i got used to it.In Busan,i used to get out at 2AM and walk around without Daehyun knowing it.

When i got closer,i saw someone sitting on a swing.Without hesitation,i sat on the other one.

"Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep" He replied."You?''

"I needed fresh air"I looked at his face.Even tho it was dark,i could see that he was crying.

"Why did you cry?" He looked at me with his red eyes.

"Because of you" His words hit me hard."Don't act like you didn't know" I stared at my hands,thinking about his words.

"You were the only one i cried for this year" I looked at him in shock."I promised to myself that,when you come back,i won't let you go.But right now,i'm confused.Do you even love him?Do you want to be with him?"

"This is my choice Jinhwan"

"I don't want to believe in that" He said.The atmosphere became quiet,I could only hear his breathing.

"Can you sing for me?" I suddenly asked.He didn't answer,he kept quiet.I cursed myself,why did i ask that?Thats not what you ask someone after a year.

I'm sorry,i'm sorry,i'm sorry i couldn't protect you
I hope you'll be well
I'm sorry,i'm sorry,but you have to forget me
Even if it hurts
That promise we made to be together forever no longer exists
Sorry for not being able to protect you.

"Which song is it?" I asked confused.

"Apology,you'll hear it in a month" He said.

"Its beautiful"

"Its beautiful because it has a meaning"

"I don't want you to hate me.I thought you found someone new-"

"I stayed loyal,unlike you"

"Stop making me feel quilty!" I yelled."You can't blame me for being with Daehyun.He helped me so much,i love him and i care about him.I don't regret it,but you obviosly want me to regret it" I looked at him one more time and stood up."I'm sorry Jinhwan"  I walked away,leaving him alone.I let out a shaky breath and rubbed my arms.

"Next time take a jacket" I felt something warm on me.I turned around and saw Jinhwan.

"I'm not cold" I took his jacket off and gave it back,but there's no fighting with that guy.

"You'll be cold-"

"Your love makes me warm" He smiled.I felt my face become red.I looked back at him when he laughed.

"I can still make you blush" He put one hand over my shoulder and pulled me closer."I miss being close with you.Am i invited to the wedding?And i would like to hear the details"

"But i-"

"I won't be hurted,i promise"

"It all happened fast.We talked this morning about it.We don't know will it be here or in Bu-"

"Here" He interrupted."Did you buy a wedding dress?"

"No-"

"I'll go with you" He interrupted again."Date?"

"We were thinking about the end of the ye-"

"December"

"Ya!Stop interrupting me" I hit his hand and laughed."And yes,you are invited.You can bring a date if you want" Even tho i hated the fact that he might bring someone,i didn't want him to be lonely.

"Too bad,my date is taken" He said quietly."Are you sure you want that?"

"Want what?" I asked confused.

"Are you sure you want to be with him?Isn't it too early?"

"Don't ask me that" Maybe it was too early,but it was too late to cancel all that."Daehyun and i will get married no matter what" I whispered,hoping he didn't hear it.

__

Ayooooo!

I'll be really short,its already late in here,but i stayed up at update.I somehow survived,i like Apology more.

One thing i wanted to ask:Since i'm ending this one,is there any special wish you have for new story?I will let YOU choose a kpop idol.It can be anyone from iKON,EXO,BTS,BAP,Monsta X,SHINee,Day6,Winner or GOT7.Maybe i forgot about someone,but you guys tell me whoever you want.I'll choose one:)

Thanks for you votes,comments,everything<3

C/V<3