Ch.22

Ch.22

Our laugh filled the room.

"Seriosly?How did that happen?" I asked him while laughing.

"It was my first time riding a skateboard!It didn't go well,but at least i tried." He said.

After a short silence,i spoke."I'm happy you're back"

"I'm happy too.How long i've been in coma?"

"For a week.It was painful,but its better now.I still didn't apologize to you,but Daehyun why did you do that?" Remembering the scene breaks my heart.I was suppost to be lying there,not him.

"Because i couldn't let something happen to you.Just because you love Jinhwan doesn't mean no one other can help you and be with you.You are going to tell me what happened that night" He tried to sit,but i pushed him back down.

"You woke up this morning,doctor said you need to lay." I said,hoping he will forget about Jinhwan.He was the last thing i wanted to talk about.

"Answer me.What did he do that night?" And i was wrong.

I shook my head."Nothing,really"

"Don't lie to me.I'll call Dong if you don't tell me"

I sighed and nodded."He cheated on me" I said as if it was the easiest thing ever,but inside my heart was in pain.Maybe i looked like i was over it,but no.All of my smiles were fake.Until Daehyun woke up.I missed laughing like that.

"What?With who?"

"Some girl from YG.But its okay,i'm over it" I faked a smile,hoping he'll believe me.

"Liar" He sat on the bed and spread his arms."You know you want to" I laughed and sat next to him.

"Of course i do" I buried my head in his neck as he embraced me.His hug made me feel so warm,but when i remember the accident,i lightly pushed him.

"Lay down,you need to rest"

"Aish,you are so annoying.But i'm not letting you go later" He pointed.

"You should sleep now,i'll go home and tell them you're okay" I said and stood up,but he took my hand and pulled me to his body.In second i was on top of him.

"D-Daehyun!" My face became red,i looked like a tomato.

"What?Just lay with me.You'll call them later" I laid next to him and covered us with a blanket.

"Does anything hurt you?" I asked worried.

"My head and my back,nothing more.I'm okay,don't worry about me" I stared at him as his eyes slowly closed.

"Night" I said and put my head on his chest.

"Hye Na?" He called.

"Yes?"

"Do you really love him?" He asked as his hand caressed my hair.

I didn't have an answer on that.Do i?

"Its one-sided love,Daehyun.Maybe i love him,but he doesn't love me"

"You can't know that.Maybe he just doesn't want to show it."

"You can't know it neither.I lost my trust in him,our relationship became senceless.There's no need in hurting anymore.Now lets sleep" I said and closed my eyes.

Jinhwan's POV

I lost my trust in him,our relationship became senceless.There's no need in hurting anymore.

I hit the bottle of water i saw as hard as i could.I was so mad.Senceless?When did our relationship became senceless?I can't believe she said that.When will she realize how much i love her?I know i don't show it in the perfect way,but she was the only one i ever wanted.And just when everything became perfect,i cheated.I wasn't thinking right,i got drunk that night.She didn't even listen to my words,but she can listen to Daehyun huh?What does he have that i don't?If i end up in a hospital,she wouldn't care.She wouldn't stay with me like she did with Daehyun.

"Hyung,you need to calm down" Bobby said and gave me a glass of water.I drank it and threw the glass.I heard him sigh as he sat next to me.

"How can i make this right?How can i clean the mess i made?" I asked helplessly.

"You need to wait for her to come home first.Then talk with her and fix this"

"How?She's always with Daehyun!Why did he even push her that night?He could've died.I was suppost to save her,not him"

"Because he loves her.Can't you see?He loves her as well,but he is partly hiding it.You need to show her your love,its not that hard" He patted my shoulder and stood up.

"Lets go and buy something for her.You can suprise her by a sweet gesture.She'll like it,i promise" He winked and smiled.

I quess that was the only thing i can do."Lets go"

__

Hiii!I promised an update right?Soon i'll have a week free (no school) and i will write as well.And thank you for reading this,it makes me so happy^^

And sorry for mistakes,too lazy to read it again
C/V<3