Ch.40

Ch.40

I knocked on the door twice and waited for someone to open.I looked around realizing how much this place changed and how much I missed it.

"Who the hell is ringing at-" Donghyuk opened sleepily,but stopped when he was me.

"Guess who's back?"

"Hye Na!" He jumped on me,making me laugh.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He took my luggages and carried them inside.

"I wanted to suprise you.Sorry I'm coming at 7AM"

"Its okay if its you" He smiled.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I noticed it was so quiet.

"Bobby,Hanbin and Junhoe went home.Yunhyeong is helping his parents with Chanwoo and Jinhwan is sleeping" He whispered the last part."I don't suggest you to go to your old room"

"Why?Did something happen?" I asked curious.

"Just don't go there.Are you tired or hungry or-"

"Donghyuk" I interrupted."I'm fine,I don't need anything.You should continue sleeping"

"No,you are more important.Lets go to the grocery,we need some things"

"You go,I'll take a rest in your room,if that's fine"

"Sure.I'll wake you up later" He hugged me and kissed my cheek."I missed you sis"

"I missed you too Dong" I smiled.He took his wallet and walked out.I carried my things to his room,but I couldn't stop thinking about what he said.Why shoudn't I go to my room?I decided not to listen  him this time.I slowly opened the door of my old room,not knowing what to except.I stared at Jinhwan who was hugging a half-naked girl on our bed.That sight hurted me.Both of them were sleeping so they didn't see me.I went back to Donghyuk's room and laid on his bed.I buried my head in the pillow,trying hard not to cry.

The day when Jinhwan and I broke up,he went back to Seoul without taking his things.His phone,clothes and stuff are still in that house in Busan,I put them in the closet and left them there.I didn't want to have anything from him.I didn't read all of his messages with Soohyun,I couldn't.I only know that he broke up with me because of her.I kept saying to myself that it was his choice.If he choosed her,what can I do?I was sad about it,I couldn't get over it at first.Daehyun and Hoya helped me a lot.I became a good friend with Daehyun,we agreed to be only friends.

"I guess that Jinhwan moved on" I said as I helped Donghyuk with food.

"You saw it?" I nodded."But I told you not to go in there Hye Na"

"I had to" I said and let out a sigh."But its okay"

"Hey,don't cry" He looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm not crying" I said confused.He came closer and wiped my cheeks.

"Yes you are" He whispered and hugged me.I touched my cheek and realized it was wet.I lightly pushed him and continued preparing.

"I'm not going to cry for him anymore,I'm done with that"

"You love him too much,I know you" We were putting plates on the table when I received a message.

"Did you arrive safely?Don't make me scared.Daehyun"

"Daehyun?What the-"

"We're good friends Dong" I interrupted and sent Dae a message.

"Good Morning Do-oh" I heard someone saying from behind.I turned around and saw Jinhwan.I froze on my spot when our eye met.My heart stopped for a moment.He stared at me in shock until a girl came in while happily jumping.

"Oppa,what are you staring at?" Then she turned to me."Oh thats you" She said with disgust.

"Lets just eat" Donghyuk said.They sat together on the other side of table.The picture of them in the bed kept appearing in my mind,but I didn't want to let my tears fall.They won't have that pleasure to see me cry.

"When did you come back?" Soohyun asked with a small smirk.I ignored her and continued eating.

"Someone is mad because I stole her boyfriend.How pathe-"

"Soohyun,eat" Donghyuk interrupted.If he wasn't there,I would kill her.I wanted to say something,but then my phone rang.

"Are you okay?Are you alive?Are you hurt anywhere?A-"

"Daehyun I'm fine" I said with a smile.He bombarded me with guestions as soon as I picked up."There's no need to worry"

"Thats good.You sent me a message after few hours so I got worried"

"As you can see,I'm perfectly well"

"Is that Daehyun?" Dong whispered.I nodded as a response."Give me the phone"

"Dong wants to talk with you" I said and gave him the phone.He got up and walked out to talk with him.

I hated that awkward silence between Soohyun,Jinhwan and me.She took his hand and kissed it.I tried my best not to throw food at her.

"Its already 12PM..I don't want to go,but I have to.Thanks for the good night Jinie.I love you" She kissed him on the lips and walked out

She kissed him on the lips.

She called him Jinie.

I bit my lip trying not to cry.He seemed to enjoy her kisses and stuff.I put some food in my mouth and got up.

"Don't go" He suddenly said,making me stop.He came closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders.I stared at his eyes as my heart started beating faster.

"You haven't changed" He said.

When I remembered how mean he was to me,I pushed him."Leave me alone Jinhwan" I wanted to sound fearless,but I was breaking inside.

"Is Daehyun with you again?" He asked and walked closer until his nose touched mine.My knees became weak,but I didn't want to show him how weak I was.Suddenly,he pulled me into a hug.I tried to push him,but he hugged me tight.

"Just for a second" He whispered in my ear.I felt like I was going to faint.Being so close to him after few months was killing me.

"I don't want your lover to see us" I said harshly and pushed him.I ran out of the house,not wanting to see his face ever again.

How can he torture me like this?

__

C/V<3