Ch.15

Ch.15

Jinhwan's POV

"Hey sleeping beauty" I said and came closer to her bed."I'm here now" I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.I touched her hands softly.

"You are sick" I went downstairs and took some medicines for her.I walked back into her room.I took a wet towel and put it on her forehead.I'm not really good at this, but i hoped it will be okay.I sat on the chair and watched her sleeping.

She was so beautiful.Maybe Ayda was right.Maybe i should leave her,but i can't.Everytime i am without her i feel empty, i don't want to live.She brings life into me, without her i'm nothing.But i hurt her every time.I make her cry.I'm ruining her.

I took her hand and kissed it.I held it as i put my head on the bed.I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep, but then i heard her talking.

"Mom, no" I opened my eyes when i heard her shaky voice."Dad, wait!" She said and started shaking her head.

"Hye Na" I called.She was having a nightmare, but i wasn't the reason this time.

"No!Come back!" She yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks.I had to hold her because she was shaking so much.

"Hye Na,wake up!" I    yelled,but she wasn't respoding.She kept on yelling "no" and "come back".I was worried about her, but i couldn't do anything.

"Hye Na!" I yelled again.I held her face, but she was still yelling and strugling.I had no choice but to kiss her.My lips touched hers softly, calming her down.Her  breathing became normal again as i pulled back.I wiped the remaining tears as she opened her eyes.

She stared at me confused as i put another wet towel on her forehead.

"Jinhwan?" She called.I turned to her and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah,babe?" I know she likes when i call her that.Her face was already red from tears, but i noticed the small blush.

"What happened?" She asked and wanted to sat down, but i stopped her.

"Lay.You had a nightmare" I said.She laid back and looked at me blankly.

"I'm sorry about your parents, Hye Na" Her eyes widened.

I knew about her parents accident.When one month after their death passed, i stopped stalking.Just then i saw how much i hurted her.I stopped for her, i didn't want her to cry because of me anymore.I wanted to be her shoulder, i wanted to hug her when she was sad.But i was a fool.I ran away, leaving her alone.At least she had Donghyuk, even if he is her step-brother, they get on so well.Her parents were dear to me,i went to their grave few times, but she didn't know that.She doesn't need to know.Some things are better left unsaid.

"You have to drink this" I gave her a glass of water and medicines.She took it without saying anything.I watched her as she drank the water.How can she be so beautiful even when she's drinking?

She laid back and closed her eyes."Sleep well" I said and went to walk out, but her voice stopped me.

"Can you stay here?" By her tone,i knew she was about to cry.I smiled without her knowing and nodded.

"Do you want me to lay with you?" I asked.She nodded.

I bet she was still a bit mad at me,but i'll use this chance.I was hoping Ayda won't come,both of us would be dead meat.

I laid next to her and covered myself with a blanket.

"Thanks for staying" She said as i put her head on my chest.I caressed her hair and kissed it.

"Good night" I said.

"Good night" She said and fell asleep.

I didn't want to sleep, i wanted to enjoy the moment.Who knows when i will be able to hold her like this.I felt her chest rising slowly, making me smile.I regret everything.I regret stalking her, yelling at her, breaking up with her, not being who she deserved.Now when i think, i know my feelings never changed.Even if i kiss thousand girls, no one will be close to her.Others are nothing comparing to her.For me, she is the best.She is someone i want to spend my life with.Just being close to her makes me forget about everything,all my problems, all my bad sides, all the bad things i did.She is like an angel.

__

C/V<3