Better Dayz: Chapter 24 (Part 1)

Bibby Point of View

"Wassup?" I answered Brianna FaceTime call.

Lil bitch finally decided to return my call. She just be pissin me off. I swear I got the worlds dumbest baby mama on my baby.

"Where you at?" She asked.

"I don't yo ass I was goin to Atlanta to do a show and see my daughter." I said irritated.

"You always put her before Bj. That shit bogus."

"What the FUCK are you talkin bout?!" I yelled rubbin my hand down my face.

I fuckin hate her. She gone make me say some real hurtful shit to her ass Ina minute.

"You treat her like she yo only child." She yelled.

"Bitch grow up. Damn. You always got that kiddy ass mindset. Worry bout Brianna and what Brianna doing. Not Bibby. Not Tiffany. Damn. You know before I left I tried to see him but you was on some Otha shit. So fuck you. I a see my son when I get back." I said shuttin her dumbass up.

"Whateva Brandon. You know you treat her better." She said and hung up.

Fuck her. 😂

I was still in my hotel bored asf. It was eleven at night and my flight had just landed and I checked into my room. I was layin in the bed after I got out the shower. I had on a white tee and some grey sweatpants with my G Fazos.

So i texted my favorite baby mama.

Baby Dad 😛: Wyo

Tiff ❤️💯: Can't sleep watchin Frozen w/ my Brook Brook. Wbu

Baby Dad 😛: Ima slideeeee 😈

Tiff ❤️💯: we'll be waitin 😏

Tiffany my shorty, even when she claim she not. Period.

I grabbed my charger and headed out the room.

I got in the car I rented from the airport and stopped by Wendy's and then I went straight to Tiffany house.

I parked and called her to open the door once I walked up to her floor.

She moved out and got her own lil apartment.

"Wassup?" I said huggin her and walked in.

"Hey." She said huggin me back.

"You must miss me?" I laughed when she didn't wanna let go.

"Not really." She smacked her lips and let go.

"Where Brook?" I asked handin her they food.

"Baeeeeeeeee?" She yelled and Brooklyn came runnin from Tiff room.

"Huh?" She called runnin up to Tiffany.

"Daddy bought us food." Tiffany fat ass said and they both got happy asf.

"Daddy?" Brooklyn asked lookin around.

"Why you still up?" I asked grabbin her from behind and pickin her up.

"Frozen." She said and I started ticklin her.

I love my daughter I swear I do. I would kill for this lil girl.

"Stopppppppp Daddy." She said gigglin.

"Please stop. I got a headache." Tiffany said eating some fries.

"Quit bein a party poopa. Go yo ass to bed then." I said puttin Brooklyn back down.

"Go yo ass home then." She mocked me and then gone do this weak ass lame ass fake ass smile.