Better Dayz: Chapter 11 (Part 1)

I started writing this chapter late, so his birthday is gone be comin up soon, so it's still before Oct 8th 😁😛

Herbert Point of View

I been gettin hella Instagram and Twitter followers. I'm preppin for my mixtape Welcome To Fazoland to drop. Everybody been tellin me to drop after the previews I put out.

"Maaaaa?" I called her.

"Yes Herb." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked sittin up in my bed.

"I'm tired damn leave me alone." She said and I heard her room door close.

Ima let her sleep. She get cranky when she sleepy.

I was bored so I called Tia on ft so I can see my baby.

"Wassup?" She said when she answered.

Stink was crawlin around on the bed and Tia had her glasses on readin some book.

"What y'all doin?" I asked.

"Coolin. Why you Ina house ona Friday night?" She asked.

"Ion know. I'm waitin til I know Harmoney Ina house safe." I said.

We in a war zone. Been like this for a couple days. Everytime somebody die it be like that. Anybody bound to get hit. Innocent people die everyday in Chicago, nothing new. Ion wanna be at fault of some happen to my family, especially my lil sister. I love that girl with everything in me, frfr.

"So you goin out?" She asked.

"Ima hit the block, you know it be bussin right now." I told her.

"Make sure you watch yo back. Ion want nothin happenin to you." She sighed.

"I gotchu. But I fuck around and not even go out." I said.

Then Stink crawled up and started smilin at the camera.

"Hey mama." I said smilin back.

I love my baby. She keep me motivated through whatever. I been tryna get my life togetha for her, but it's hard. You can't just quit living how you been living for damn near yo whole life. It don't work like that.

I talked to Tia and Stink until Harmoney came Ina house. But she looked irritated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mally." She rolled her eyes.

"What he do now?"

"He's real life annoying. He just told me the lamest thing ever." She rolled her eyes again.

"What's that?"

"He told me he had a girlfriend. I'm like 'who?' He gone say 'Mary Jane'. Then I'm like 'you lame'. And he told me he a cute lame. I was like 'boy please with that monopoly man ass mustache.' Then he hit me in my head. And we started fighting. He gone slap my arm hard and now it's a bruise." She said.

"Y'all funny asf." I said laughin.

"No it's not funny. I'm finna legit tell mama. And I'm tellin his mama." She said walkin towards my mama room.

"Nah. Cool out. Don't mess with her." I said before she tried to open the door.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause she tweakin." I said.

I went in my room and pulled out my Xbox One and plugged it up in the living room. Harmoney was sittin on the short couch on her phone.

I started playin 2k16 and Kobe was fuckin em up ona court. Can't nobody fuck with my mans.