Better Dayz: Chapter 14

Herbertttttttt 😘

I woke up hella confused. I was at the trap I remember comin here. But ion remember what happened after that. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from Harmoney. I forgot about her. She was at the crib by herself. Damn.

I jumped up and made my way home real quick. Before she wake up and tell Og I left her by herself all night. I ain't gone never hear the end of that.

I made it home and saw wasn't nobody here. I checked my messages on my phone.

Harmoo 😇❤️: I'm at Davion house dickhead. You never answer the phone I left my key. Btw I'm tellin mommy.

Herboo 🙄: Merchhhhhhhhh

Harmoo 😇❤️:and you replied the next day. You a real life ass whole. 💯

I ain't even reply she too dramatic for me. I brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower real quick.

When I got out I got dressed in some simple. A pair of Robins and a plain white tee. And you know what I got on my feet.

I ain't have shit to do and it was early asf. Well like nine almost ten. So I rolled me a blunt. I need to get high after what Shay told my ass last night. I believe her and all but ion wanna tell Tia. We ain't togetha, but still. She probably fuck around and kill my ass this time. I ain't gone take my that risk, she find out when she find out.

I walked to the trap and got my work. Then I went ona block with Kyro. We stood ona corner in front of the corner store and did what we do best.

"You remember Shay?" I asked Kyro while he served this fiend.

"The one that use to stay Ina projects?" He asked.

"Nah. What was her name tho?" I asked tryna remember.

"Like DahShay or TahShay or some shit ion rememba." He said.

"Aw yeah. It was DahShay cause her brotha was Dahjuan." I said.

"Hell yeah. They mama bogus asf." He laughed.

"But yo name Kyrin." I said laughin.

"Bitch." He stale faced me.

"Right. Ghetto asf."

"I'm original bitch. Fuck is you Talm bout?" He said.

"Right. You ain't shit." I laughed.

"Bitch you ain't shit. Now what about this lil Shay bitch?" He asked.

"The one in the burbs." I said tryna make him remember.

"With the job and shit?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"She bad asf. You betta get back onnat." He said jumpin around.

"Calm down lil bitch. That's my bitch. Fuck is you gettin all excited for?" I said.

"We could share. You get her the weekends." He said serious.

I should press this nigga.

"Keep playin bitch." I said serving one of the fiends that came up to me.

"My bad. What about her damn?" He laughed.

"She say she pregnant." I said lookin over at him.

His eyes got big and then he looked at me.

"Well it looks like you gone be a daddy again." He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Bitch don't be gettin all sentimental and shit." I pushed him away from me.