Better Dayz: Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Two years later 😇

I skipped a lot of time cause it was boring writing about the same things. Sooooooo, Ima just catch y'all up real quick.

Herb still live in Chicago. He a underground. He still rap and trap. Basically the same as before. He just got a bunch of fans and stuff. He got a another baby. A boy, named King Ameer Wright. He's 13-months old.

Tia and Herb was back together until she found out he had another baby. She was heart broken and left him alone for good. They still communicate for Tiara's sake.

Tiara is three. She is the most adorable baby ever. She's gorgeous and looks like her father. Sometimes even acts like her father. But she has a personality just like Harmoney. As if that was her mother. She is so spoiled and use to getting her way.

Bibby is still an underground with a lot of fans too. He still lives in Chicago and has a son Brandon Jr. With Brianna. But they not together. Bibby just been coolin lately

Tiffany is long gone. She is still in Atlanta with her little sister, uncle, his wife and children.

Kyro, Squeak and Mally still act like they have no sense. Mally been in jail for the last year and a half. Kyro still Kyro. He stay too his self and just live everyday like its his last day. Squeak still smoke his life away. So that's not really that much of a change.

Harmoney still go with Davion. They gone away to school. They both go to Texas A&M. They been doing good so far. She studying to get a degree in child physiology. And he going for basketball.

Herbert Point of View 😘

"Tiara!" I called her name.

"Huh Daddy?" She yelled back.

"I know y'all not playin in that bathroom." I said layin back in my bed on my phone.

"No. King is." She snitched.

"King!" I yelled his name.

He came runnin in my room. It looked so funny cause his head damn near made him fall over. Big head ass lil boy.

"Huh?" He said in his lil baby voice.

"Get ova here." I said.

He didn't move. So I got up and put him on my bed.

"You finna take a nap." I said.

He started screamin at the top of his lungs.

"Shut up damn." I said.

He kept goin. So I looked at him like fuck is you doin?

"Tiara bring me his cup." I said.

After a while she came in the room with his cup and it was empty.

"Fuck is I'm pose to do with this Stink?" I asked.

"You said a bad word daddy." She said coverin her mouth.

"Go cry a fuckin river." I said and went to fill King cup up with some juice.

"I'm tellin granny." She said followin me.