Better Dayz: Chapter 11 (Part 3)

Quick Authors note, I messed up y'all. 😩😭so you know how Tiara and Harmoney got the same birthday 😂 I skipped Herb's on accident. So this gone be his 21st birthday. And they birthday gone come up again before his. Cause I skipped too much time. 😩💀 sorry. 😇 I really messed up cause in the book it's been a whole year basically but Harmoney birthday is September 7th & his October 8th 😴😴 my bad 💀

Herb Point of View

We was ridin 5 deep to the opps part of town. I'm tired of these niggas tryna act like we soft. They know what we do in these streets. No limit never been some bitches. We kill shit period. Mfs know we ain't no lames. Ofn.

It was me, Kyro, Mally, Bibby, and Doowap was drivin. We drove down the block one time just to check everything out before we lit that shit up. Then we spinned back around the block and came back. Doowap turned the lights off when we was finna pull up on they block again. When we pulled up ona lake they ain't even notice us. Them niggas so dumb. They always lackin. As soon as we hit the corner again we slowed down and drove slow to peep the scene one more time just to make sure ain't no kids out. Then we rolled the windows down and let everything ride. Emptied out all the clips on them bitch ass niggas. They shot back a couple times but that was it. We spinned around the block and reloaded and came back. We lit they ass up again.

We heard sirens start comin our way so we headed back to rockblock.

Tia Point of View 💕

Next day

"Come on Stink." I said tryna get Tiara to walk.

"Ma." She cried.

"Walk girl." I laughed.

She reached her arms out for me to grab her. I want her to learn how to walk soon because her birthday is next month. My Stink growin too quick for me. She so smart tho. She be tryna talk to me. She can say mama and dada. She just lazy. Don't wanna walk.

"Baby you lazy." I laughed again.

"Dada?" She called.

"He not here baby." I sighed.

"Dada?!" She yelled this time.

"Let me call him for you." I said.

She just looked at me and waited for me to call. She so childish.

I grabbed my phone and regular called him.

"Wassup?" He answered.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"Workin." He replied.

Niggaaaaaaa! Wha job do you occupy? Please let me know!

"We'll come see yo daughter when you get done 'workin'." I said.

"I miss her." He laughed.

"Yeah she miss you too." I sighed.

"You miss me to don't you?" He asked.

"Not really." I shrugged.

I don't miss him. Actually he can go over there with the bitches who MCM & MCE he be. I been on some me type shit lately. Fuck the world. It's me and my Stink til the world blow. Ain't nobody else gone take care of us like Ima take care of us. Simple as that. I stay in the house, I do my school work and I go to work. Ain't no time for me to worry about grown mfs and what tf they do behind my back. And he know that. We not together. We can be done fr. But part of me wanna give him another chance but when will he learn? When he gone do me right? I'm tired of being mfs second choice. I'm tired of hurting. I'm tired of disrespect and lies from mfs I keep it real with. All I ask is that you keep it 91 plus 9 with me. Is that too much?