Better Dayz: Chapter 5 (Part 2)

🔼 Tia in the MM 😛💜

Long time no update 😂 but Ballin Like I'm Kobe drop tomorrow. So probably no updates for a while again. 😊 sorry this chapter not going to be as long as the rest.

Herbo Point of View

We all was sittin in the waitin room laughin. Tryna make the best out of the situation.

That shit fucked up. Cause I was just with him right before he got shot. Me and Bibby walked past him on my way to Tia house. Bibby went home and I told him to be safe and that I loved him.

Tia kept callin my phone and textin me. Probably cause I just jumped up and ran out the house when I heard the ambulance. I heard the shots and everything. But I ain't really think nothing of it. Then I remembered that Kyro was out there. When I saw him laying there I couldn't even focus. Kyro my nigga for life. We damn near blood brothers. Shit Bibby, Mally, Squeak, Greg all them my blood brothers. I watched the ambulance take him away. I got Ina car with Durk and we went to the hospital I called Mally and I guess he told everybody else.

We was Ina waitin room for a lil minute before Destiny walked in with Zayden. I honestly wanted to cry for her. Kyro was like her brother. He the only one who protected her from everything. She get real paranoid cause her brother got killed a couple months ago. I felt bad for the girl. The guys might think she crazy Ina head but she alright to me. She was havin a mental breakdown. Durk looked like he wanted to hug her. But since she so crazy she might of tried to hit him. So he ain't try it.

"Family of Kyrin Dameron?" This uppity ass doctor nigga came from the back.

Everybody stood up and he walked over to us.

"How is he?" Kyro mama asked.

"Kyrin was shot twice. Once in the arm and once in the chest. He lost a lot of blood and it took a lot to get those two bullets out." He said.

"Is he alive?" Destiny asked.

"Yes." The doctor smiled.

"Is he going to be okay?" My mama asked.

"Yes. He should be." The doctor nodded his head.

"Can we see him?" Mally asked.

"Yes. If it's okay with his mother. Although the rule is immediate family only after an operation." The doctor nigga said.

"It's fine. These are his brothers." She said.

"Ok. And I must say that Kyrin may appear drowsy or tired because he's high off of the IV right now. But he's definitely a fighter. The bullet in his chest came extremely close to his heart. It missed by a couple of centimeters. He's very lucky to still be with us right now." He said.

"Thank you doctor for everything you've done." His mama said shaking the doctor nigga hand.

"It's my job." He said and walked away.

Nigga.

"Who wanna go see him first?" Kyro mama turned around to look at us.

"Huddle up." Mally said.

"I say we all go at once. Ain't nobody gone know." Bibby said once everybody was in the huddle.