Better Dayz: Chapter 24 (Part 2)

Three Weeks Later 😛

Harmoney Point of View

I walked in my room after I came back in the house.

I was over Tia house to see Tiara. I ended up bringing her home with me. Cause she wouldn't let me leave. I don't know why she like me so much.

"Whatchu on?" Kyro asked as We walked in my room.

"Who told you to come over here?" I asked with a attitude.

"Don't play with me." He said not even lookin up from his phone.

"Just go home man." I said irritated.

"Uncle King Ky." Tiara ran ova to his nothin ass.

"Wassup Princess T?" He said pickin her up.

"Can you put my niece down?" I asked.

"What did I do to you? Cause you act like you ain't happy to see me." He asked lookin ova at me.

"Cause I'm not. I peeped some shit I ain't like. So Ima just let you go before you hurt me again." I said

"What you peeped?" He asked seriously puttin Tiara down and she walked to the bathroom.

"Don't worry about it. Just know I ain't fuckin with it." I rolled my eyes.

"You tweakin." He laughed.

"It's not funny Ky."

"It is. Cause you won't tell me what I did. You just wanna assume shit. Cause I could merch on my homie I ain't did shit wrong." He said annoyed lookin at his phone.

"Ok." I said not payin him any attention.

"Ok what?" He asked.

"Ok I know you lying. But it's cool."

"I wouldn't merch it on my homie if I was lyin and you know that." He yelled at me.

"Ok." I said the same way that I did earlier.

"I'm Finna go. Cause you tweakin." He said irritated walkin out my room.

"Bye." I yelled after him.

"Bye. I love you tho." He said walkin out the house.

He act like I'm slow or some. Cause I saw him commenting on some girl pictures. Like why are you commentin hearts under someone's pictures. Only exception woulda been me.

I'm just tired of people tryna play me. And I would Kyro would be the last person to try it cause I done cried on his shoulders so many times, prolly more than Herb. And that's crazy.

I'm not gone cry like a lil bitch tho.

I'll just get even sooner or later. Can't play somebody who watched yo ass play other girls for years.

"Tete!" Tiara yelled.

"Yes Stink?" I replied.

"Where Granny at?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"On her way home from work."

"What time?" She asked.

"You don't know how to tell time Stink." I laughed.

"Yes I do. Watch." She said climbin in my bed next to me.