I Need You

#EmerieHigh

Chapter Six..

"Make Chase fall for you and then break his heart.. into pieces."

Break his heart? That idea's ridiculous. Do they even think that I'm that s-tupid to fall to their trap? Nu-uh! I know they'll just use me to throw Chase away out of this school para wala na silang ka-kumpitensya, I also know that I, myself can also benefit through this because making Chase fall in love with me means.. we'll break the rule. And breaking the rule means.. we'll be thrown away out of this school, the both of us.

I should be happy na sila Vlad na mismo ang nagbigay sa akin ng way para makakalabas na ako, right? But no I'm not. I won't bet Chase's peaceful life for my own sake.

Yes, Chase is a jerk. He often calls me s-tupid but other than that wala na siyang ibang masamang ginawa sa akin. He even helped me when I first had my encounter with Vlad.. this arse!

It was all my fault. I'm the one who put myself into trouble, so I should be the one facing all the consequences of what I did.

Chase is a good guy, and breaking his heart is not what I ever imagined. I already know how it feels like to be broke and its hard.. so d-amn hard. At ayokong ako ang maging dahilan para maranasan ni Chase 'yun.

I can ruin not just his heart but also his life kung papayag ako sa gusto nila Vlad.. and that I won't allow.

Mas gugustuhin ko pang masaktan physically than to cause him that so d-amn emotional pain.. I just can't.

"Are you making me laugh Vlad?" I retorted making Vlad smirked.

"Do I sound like one?"

"I'm not fond of games Vlad, just beat me up if that would satisfy you.. but I will never hurt Chase's feelings. I won't do such thing!"

"She's already asking to be beaten up Vlad. C'mon! Kanina ko pa gustong saktan 'yang babaeng 'yan!" I rolled my eyes. Courtney just interrupted while cracking her fingers making a very weird sound.

This girl is so brutal, is she out of her mind?

"Shut up Courtney!" she let go of a sigh tsaka siya muling naupo sa upuan niya.

"Do you really want this Sarah? See Courtney? She can beat the hell out of you, if you agree to my plan you can spare yourself from harm,"

"You can't change my mind Vlad, I'm sticking to my decision. I'm never hurting Chase!" I saw disappointment from his eyes as he grabbed my hair.

"Ugh!" I groaned

So this is it! I'm now ready to accept all the pain that they'll cause me but Lord please.. this should be the last one.

"You ask for this Sarah, endure the pain,"

My face crinkled as I received a hard slap from Vlad. Feeling ko nabingi ako sa ginawa niya. Umpisa palang Sarah.. be ready for more.

"Satisfy yourself now Courtney, she's all yours," Vlad looked bored as he loosen his grip on my hair.

That's when Courtney stood up from her chair. Excitement was written all over her face.

"This is going to be fun,"

Blood streaming down my face, everything looks so hazy at this very moment. I heaved a heavy breath, my mouth almost full of my own blood. I'm now catching my breath.

I feel so tired, my body's shaking. Pain was all I can feel at this very moment.

"Satisfied?" I heared Vlad spoke.