"Lost?" He said sitting up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Go with me!"

"Where?" He asked standing up and faced me.

"Airport!"

"Why?"

"Explain!"

"To who?"

"My boyfriend!"

"How?"

"Aish! Stop your WH question. It's very annoying!"

"You know, I can't"

"Why not? You've started it, so you're the one who can stop it"

"I don't want"

"Yahh!!!!" I yelled into his face and grabbed his shirt.

"I told you, I've never made that stupid mistake. I don't even know you anyway"

"Take off you dirty hands from me" he said one by one in a steady tone.

"Dirty hands huh?"

"Eh Eh girl, how dare you?"

"Unbelievable tch tch tch"

"She's dead!" The boys commented. I ignored them and glared at the face in front of me.

"Stop it!"

"..."

"I'll fight back if you keep playing with me"

"I'm not playing"

"Stop it! Because I hurt to death already! You got what you want, didn't you?"

"Take off your hands" He raised his voice a bit, I repeated A Bit! But I could see the other boys started to panic. It showed me that this guy very scary and effective to them.

"Girl, let him go or you'll die in this place"

"Oh no! It can't be happening"

"Jin hyung help!" They shouted and yelled like the idiot. I let him go and stepped back, but still staring into his cold eyes.

"Have you ever had a true love with someone?" I asked painfully.

"Never" He replied with cold tone.

"So you're such a person who lacking in love, aren't you?"

"None of your business"

"You feel lonely, sadness, anger, and fear follow you every seconds... you never know what love is, and you never love someone than yourself, you selfish! You jerk! You heartless! You...." Before I could continue, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the room. He was the guy with good manner. I tried to struggle but he was stronger and didn't let me go. So I just let him drag me to somewhere. At last, we reached the school garden. I sat down putting my face into my knees as my tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard him sighed and sat down next to me.

"I don't know, what your problem with my friend is, but mind to tell me?" His voice was so manly and comfy.

"You're his friend, go and ask him" I wiped my tears away.

"Everything in his mind...I've never known" He said sadly. I turned to look at him. He weakly smiled.

"Although we are best friends, he would never open up with us. He's kinda quiet and mysterious"

"Because he's heartless, selfish..." I said angrily.

"You shouldn't say those cruel words to him. Those words touch his heart badly. If you know him enough, you'll feel sorry for him" He said with sad eyes.