Epilogue.

I wanted her back.

I wanted to prove myself to her.

I wanted to give it a try again.

I didn't want to just give up.

I simply didn't want to lose her.

So slowly, I picked up the pieces and rebuilt myself. I planned on things. I took it slowly cause I didn't want to pressure her. I wanted to make sure that when I present myself to her again, I am a better version of myself. And she would see how much change I did and how much I improved. I want to have something I can show her that I am most proud of.

And so I went back to school. I juggled my time with work and studies. I was taking up Bachelor is Science in Business Administration, Major in Management. I asked my Dad's advice for this.

That was my first step. To be a better son. I was an only child and my Dad, who has been pushing me all these years to help him out, needs me. Now that they aren't getting any younger, I should step up and show them I could do it. And that I am not a little boy they should worry about. I need to be more responsible. I need to be a better son. A better family member before I can start and build my own family.

I spent my time studying. I went to clubs and partying lesser until they my friends and all those who know me before feel like I am a totally different person now. My social life started to change. From the happy-go-lucky, to someone who goes out only if everything is done or it is something that is related to studies or work. Eventually, everything started to make sense to me. As day goes by, I started to realize how important it is to have a mind set on something you want.

And that was to win her back.

Second step was to be a better employee. I started to be more professional of my work. I changed my management when my correct expired. I needed the new environment and new person to handle me so there would be people who can push me more to concentrate. I learned how to respect my colleagues. I am no longer bossy or that kind of person who complains a lot. I learned how to appreciate staffs and everyone behind the camera. And I now working for my future, not to just have money to go out and party. I became more mature in the works I choose and the way I work on it.

Third was to be a better man. I started to invest. After working for around 6 years already, I already have a savings account. I did invest in other businesses and started to invest on things like house and other properties. I want to show Affinite that I can be a man. A better man. A man who is responsible.

That WAS how it was before.

That WAS how I wanted it to be.

That WAS the reason why I did all that.

Cause as the days passed by,

As months passed by,

As years passed by,

And I as divert my attention to other things, Affinite started to fade away. The very reason why I am doing these things starts to slowly fade away. As I start to enjoy every little thing I do, I am starting to realize how my feelings change.

It was because of her before.

It was for her before.

I found myself not longing for her. I found myself, as days goes by, do things for myself more. I don't feel sad when I think I am not with her. Neither do I feel worry when I think where she is. And lastly, slowly, I stopped trying to trace and locate her.