Starting Over

So I'm full of surprises!! And I wanna throw another character in the mix. Her name is Bre-Z, from the TV show Empire! Remember to follow, like, comment and share!!!

Bre's POV

I unlocked the door to my apartment and enter it. After closing the door, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I smiled slightly. I was shocked that I would see Sherry again. I haven't seen her since high school. I could tell life really got her messed up. She was one of the most beautiful girls in the school. But today, she looked awful. But I could see through all that hurt she was still beautiful inside and out.

I had a crush on Sherry when I was in high school, but she wasn't into girls. But I'm hoping to change all that. I want to help her get better and hopefully she will see that being with me its gonna be great.

I had bad relationships before. Most of them was just a fuck and pass. I met most of them in some clubs when I was rapping on stage. I had a good life, I could do what ever I wanted to do. But things headed down the drain when my pops died. I felt like the music wasn't in my anymore. I begin drowning myself in alcohol and coke.

But after going to meetings, I became better. Its been about five months I been clean. I'm hoping to stay that way. I don't want my fans thinking negative about me.

I looked at my phone and went under the contact Sherry, I pressed the call button and waited for her to answer. When I heard her soft voice say hello, I blushed and smiled hard.

Had to cut it short!! What y'all think tho??!? She going o have a good impact on Sherry or nah?!! Stay tune for more update!!