Trying To Escape

So many people has been asking me what happen to Sherry. Well here is an update about her. Enjoy and remember to like, follow, comment and also share!!

Sherry's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was disguised. I had a black eye that was healing, a busted lip and bruise on my right cheek. Not being able to have money or support, I relied on Wayne black ass to support me. This niggha had me tricking on the streets and living in this shitty ass motel. When I don't want to trick, he would beat me up and then later apologize and gave me some coke. But I was tired of it. I wanted to get clean but this time I want to actually stay away from it.

I looked at the business card on the bedroom table. It was a center for those who wanted to become clean. I sat on the bed and thought. I missed Derek, he did everything for me. But me being hooked on drugs, I became this different person, and because of that he left. I picked up the card and left the motel. I rode in a taxi to the address that was on the card.

I finally arrived, and signed my name on the papers at the front desk. A lady approach me and assigned me to a room. I enter the room and all eyes seemed to be on me. It was about seven people in a circle. I knew what that was, so I embrace myself and sat down next to a lady.

Everyone spoke, and told their stories. I even told mines, I felt a tear go down my eye and the lady beside me handed me a tissue and said "The first step is being here" I looked at her and nod. After the instructor spoke, the group was over and we was able to leave. Before I walked out, the same lady who handed me a tissue pulled me to the side.

"What the heck are you doing here Sherry?"
I looked at her confused, how do she know me.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
"Its me, Bre! From high school in band class."

As I looked at her face, I suddenly realize it was a girl from high school. She was known for her silliness and of course her sexuality. Bre is a lesbian and as far as I remember, she was the only one in band class that was gay.

"Its been a long time Bre! How are you?"

"I been good, trying to get my music shit straight."

My phone went off and I saw that it was Wayne. I knew I couldn't talk much long with Bre. So I gave her my number and told her we should met up and catch up on life. We said our goodbyes and left.

When I finally reached the motel, I saw Wayne's Range Rover. I knew he was in my room. I open the door and Wayne is on the bed fucking some girl who look like she is about sixteen years old. I slammed the door to make them stop, but Wayne didn't care. He finally stopped after a few minutes, and the girl tried her best to cover herself up. Wayne looked at the girl and ask her "Have you ever sucked a niggha's dick before?" The girl shook her head no. Wayne laughed and looked at me. "She needs to know how to please a man. Your job is to get her right, I want you to teach her everything."

I looked at Wayne and said angrily "What? My job? I'm not about to do that!" Wayne immediately slapped me in the face.
"Your mouth gonna get you hurt, you do what I tell you to do. Your my bitch." He then walked to the door and before leaving he turned around and looked at the girl and me and said "Both of yall my bitches!"

Sherry wants to change her life around, and it seems like Wayne is constantly putting her down! Stay tune for more updates!!