Back at It

Sherry POV

"Shit" I yelled aloud in the parking lot. I put my phone in my purse after I realized my sister Pinky wasn't going to pick up the phone. I was on Pleasant Ave and I was debating if I should proceed or not. Its been a long time since I been here, tricking myself just to support my addiction. But I was under stress, I needed some relief. As I walked towards the edge of the sidewalk, all eyes was on me. Either they was on me because of my expensive clothes I had on, or perhaps they recognize me from years back. I walked to the stop sign and put a hand on my hip to let them know I was tricking.

A silver mustang drove up to me and as I was looking in the window, a familiar face appeared.
"Now I know damn well it ain't who I think it is, ain't u on the wrong side of town?" He smiled.

I looked at him and smirk, and said:
"Hey Wayne. And nice to see you too. And no I'm at the right spot".

Wayne laughed and drove away. Wayne was a well known pimp. He tried his best to get me to trick for him. But I always declined. He had a thing for me I knew he did. A car drove up to me and it was a white male with blue eyes. He smiled and I smiled as I looked down and saw a purple packet with white powder inside. I open the car door and get in. "Just my luck" I said as the car drove away.

Is Sherry really about to go back to her old ways? Stay tune for more!!