Can't Resist

A lot is going on in this book!! To stay up on new chapters be sure to follow me!!,

Pinky's POV

I went in the dressing room and sat in the chair in front of the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror, I deserve so much more than what I'm getting. All I want is to be someone and have someone to love me. I tired many times to find love, but they failed.

I thought back to Wayne, how he showed up at the club. I can't believe he found me. Wayne was my boyfriend for years until I realize he was pimping other females. I was disgusted by it. But I was young and I only relied on him. So I had no place to go or live. So I stole his money from the safe and traveled to New York. I knew he was going to be mad but I didn't know he would go and start stalking me.

After I saw him in the club, I didn't know what he was gonna do. I thought he was going to kill me on the spot. But instead he did worst than that. He told me to gave him a lap dance. I wasn't liking the idea of that, and seeing that I was uncomfortable, Wayne enjoyed that. After the lap dance he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on his lap and said that I was his and only his and that I have to pay his money back by any means necessary. He let me go after that and said he will be contact with me and he left.

I started to cry, my life has always been a load of shit, and I felt like having Ant will solve all my problems. But the thing is, he is still wrapped up in love with Tiana. How can I compete with her? They knew it each other since they were kids. I looked back at the mirror and jumped. Behind me stood Ant with desperation in his eyes. I turned around and he kissed me.

I pulled from the kiss with a confused look on my face and said "I thought we was just friends"

He looked at me and said "Its something about you, I want more"

Hearing him say that was like music to my ears. He picked me up and we started kissing again. He laid me down on the heart shape couch and he kissed my neck while his hands roamed my body. I started taking his clothes off as he started to do the same to mines. Next thing I knew we was naked on the couch touching every body part.

He kissed my breasts and slowly made his way down gently kissing until he reached my pussy. He spread my legs apart and ever so gentle licked my clit. I moan slightly, I loved the way he explored my body. His tongue did an amazing work to my pussy. He slurped my pussy juices like he was dying of thirst.

After he finish, I got up and pushed him on the couch. I took his dick in my hand and begin to run my hand up and down his huge length. Then I put a little of my saliva on his tip and begin back to stroking it. I was teasing him and he certainly enjoyed it. I looked at his face to see his eyes shut and moaning. I then used my other hand to massage his testicles as I was stroking him even more harder. I figure I teased him enough, I took him in my mouth and slowly going up and down on his dick. Every time I reached the tip I would circle my tongue around it. I then quickly picked up my pace. I had him moaning even louder and had his legs trembling.

He stopped me and pulled my arms so that I could steady myself on his lap. He entered inside of me and I felt my pussy swallowing him all. The feeling was so intense I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. Ant's dick game was strong and I see why so many females wanted him. I looked at him and begin to ride him. We picked up the pace and he had me calling him daddy over and over. Soon as you know it he flipped me over on my knees and was hitting my pussy from the back. He grabbed a small handfull of my hair and pulled it slightly. He smacked my light skin ass causing me to bite my lip and wanting more.

I was throwing it back while he was pounding away, swear it felt like we was making music. I knew he was on the verge of nutting cause his thrusts got more harder and slower. He then stopped and I could hear his breathing, I felt a warm sensation in my pussy I knew it was his cum. After he pulled out he sat on the couch. I got up and smiled at him.

"Dick got you smiling huh?" He smiled back.

I nod my head, yes his dick was amazing, but I was smiling cause he fucked me without a condom. Friends my ass, I was going be more than that. I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Pinky might just get what she want... But will it be enough to keep Ant? Hmm we'll see!

More updates soon!!!