Once Again

Derek POV

It was good to finally go back to church. I had a great time with my mom. I dropped her off at her house and drove home. The sermon was about forgiveness. I knew then I had to get things back right with Sherry. I love her and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to get things back on track. I finally got home and I unlocked the door to the house and walked in and closed the door behind me. It was dark, the shades was down and it was hot as hell. I opened the shade only to see a body wrapped up in blankets on the couch.

It was Sherry. She was pale and was shivering. I looked at the table only to notice the whit powder with a razor on the coffee table. I shook my head. After all this time, Money being spent so she could go to rehab. This bitch lied to me, she said she would never do this again. I woke her up and she was beyond dazed and high. Next thing I know we was arguing.

" What the hell Derek, why you wake me up?"

"Bitch you lied, here you are fucking with these drugs again. How could you?"

"Derek what ever! I'm tired of your shit. You won't let me do shit anymore."

"You know what, you can do what ever the fuck you want for now on because your ass is leaving today!" I started throwing her clothes and stuff outside the door. I grabbed her and pushed her towards the door. She snatched away from me and said "you know what I don't care Derek! I can get a man that can fuck me better than you, love me better and give me what I want!"

I looked at her, what once was a beautiful talented girl now turned into a ugly crack head female. It hurt to hear her say that. After all I did for her. I felt tears building up but I sucked it up and said: " I forgive you Sherry! But I will never help you with anything anymore, you are officially on your own!" And with that I shut the door in her face. I slide down to the floor and cried and ask God "why me?"

Sherry POV

Damn, I forgot to get my drugs that was on the table. But its cool I got money in my account so u can get more. Derek is the one who drove me back to the drugs. He stopped loving me and I had no one. I stumbled towards the road and called Wayne. He came by and picked me up. I told him I need a fix but I don't have money on me right now. Wayne looked at me and unzipped his pants. He then pulled out his dick and motion for me to suck it. There was no way I was going to suck his dick. Who knows how many bitches he done fucked.

He looked at my face and said " Shit ain't cheap, and if you want a fix, you gotta fix me up with something in return". I didn't want to, but damn I needed my high back. So I bent my head down and put his dick in my mouth. I went at it for like five minutes and he exploded inside my mouth with his saltiness. He smiled at me and told me to swallow it. I did. Once I did he gave me a small packet of the white powder. As we drove off he laughed and said "I support you if you support me, we will make a great team, Sherry" I was so busy getting my high I paid no attention to the risks that was going to be heading my way with Wayne.

Sherry why?? Now she lost everything!! Wayne is no good!! What's going to happen?? More soon!!