Being Played

Hey guys thanks for the comments and such forth! This book will not be predictable. It has many twists and turns!! So keep reading and share!!

We are entering into a six months later events. What happen between the last chapter and now will be explained! Enjoy!!

6 months later

Ant's POV

Its been six months since I told Derek to track Tiana down in Miami. I haven't heard from him yet. As I counted the money on my desk, I begin to play back certain events in my life. Tiana is everything to me, but because her presence is absent I begin to rely more on Pinky then anything. Pinky and Tiana had their differences but they was alike in so many ways. They both helped a niggha when he was down. Tiana didn't associate herself into the hustle game, but Pinky was different. She hustle hard just as much as I did.

She gave up stripper and traded it in for being a right hand woman for me. She helped with deals, trades and counting money. She was like a female version of me. I knew she wanted to be more, but it was only one spot for the wifey role and it only belonged to Tiana. For the past few months we connected. And the sex, shit you already know it was fire.

After I counted the money, I wrote the amount in a small black book. Pinky busted in the room running and jumped in my lap. She was smiling hard, I don't know what has gotten into her.

"Why you so happy?"

"Because today is your birthday and I have a surprise for you"

Damn I forgot about my birthday. I guess because usually on my birthday Tiana and I would go out of town for my birthday. But now that she's not here, things ain't the same anymore.

"Aite, so what's my surprise?"

She took my hand and placed it on her stomach and looked at me in my eyes and said "We're having a baby!"

I wasn't in shock, more like I was mad as fuck. But I kept my cool in front of Pinky. I gave her a fake smile and said "That's wassup!" I tried to sound excited and she brought it.

"I know!! We have to plan a baby shower and get baby stuff!! I hope we are having a girl, but I know you would want a boy! So we'll see! She got put of my lap and pranced around happily.

"Yeah we got a lot to do. Pinky why don't you go ahead and do that I need to make a couple of private phone calls real quick. I definitely got to tell my bro Derek, his going to be happy."

She nod her head and gave me a kiss on the lips and then left the room. After I listen to her go upstairs I picked up the phone and called Derek. Of course it went to voicemail, so I left a voicemail and said "We got a problem." And hung up.

I got out of my chair and walked back and forth, I can't believe this was happening. But I knew Pinky was nothing but a lying hoe ass bitch. She played me from the jump start. I shook my head, no way in hell I'm the baby daddy. I mean how could I be?

Last time I checked I had a vasectomy like four years ago.

Say what?! A vascetomy?? Then who the heck is the baby daddy? More updates soon!!