Not Like It Use To Be

Derek POV

"Mmm baby you like that?" I glanced down to see my girlfriend Sherry giving me head. I shook my head yes, stating that I like it. But truth to be told, I didn't. I only agree to it because I was under enough stress and wanted some type of relief. Sherry got up and straddled herself on me. I looked at her. Sherry was one of those high school girls, she was preppy and stuck up. She caught my attention because of her innocence. But she changed once she tasted my lifestyle. She started hanging in clubs than she did in school. This of course caused her to get kicked out.

Once her parents find out what she been doing, they kicked her out too. Days later she was on my doorstep asking to stay with me until she can get back on her feet. Being the man I was, I did. Hell, I even spoiled her with gifts and shit. I figure she would save the money, and get her own spot. But this bitch got so caught up in my lifestyle she expected me to do everything for her. She got too damn comfortable.

Sherry was once this educated girl who turned into a girl who stuffed white shit up her nose. I don't know why I still supported her and stood by her side. I guess I felt like she would change and go back to being like her old self. To the girl I fell in love with.

My phone went off and it was a text message from the chief. I opened and immediately pushed Sherry off of my lap. She fell on the floor and shouted out to me "the fuck was that for?" She tried to fix her dress still upset. After I saw the text message, I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door leaving Sherry behind with a questionable look on her face.

Sherry POV

I can't believe this dumb motherfucker pushed me on the floor I'm tired of trying to get his love and attention. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was thin, being a girl who suffered from so much I turned yo coke. Every time I used, I felt like my pain was melting away. But I recovered from it. Now here I was trying to get back to my old self. I wanted Derek bad. Sexually at that.

We haven't made loved since after my I started recovering from being an addict. But he didn't want me. I grabbed my phone and keys and head out the door. Next thing I knew I was on Pleasant Ave. Where many females got paid for sex. I didn't want to come to a point like this but I wanted someone to touch me like Derek use to, and I also had a craving for something delight and white.

Ayyeee what yall think? Sherry is a new character so far. She is craving for love and attention.. But maybe in the wrong ways! Do you think she is going back to the drugs or what?!! Update soon..