Love

It's been 8 weeks since I've been back with Peter. But since there's more lost boys we don't have much time together. I mostly spend my day hanging out with Tiger lily, cooking the foods and making the clothes. The only time I've talked to Peter was about what he wanted to eat. One night, while was walking back from Tiger lily, something grabbed my hand and pulled me toward it. Before I could punch the figure, I saw Peters face. Before I could ask him why did he do that, he kisses me. He puts his arms around my waist and I run my fingers through his hair. At first I couldn't believe what he did but then I remember the past. Once our kiss breaks, Peter smirks and says,"I've been wanting to do that for a while." I laugh. It felt like old times when we laughed and acted like this. And I missed this. We walked back home, and of course the boys were bored so I told them some stories and the went to bed. When me and Peter go to our room, Peter pushes me to the wall but before he could kiss me I say,"Haven't I told you before, you shouldn't slam me against the wall!" A smirk grows on his face. *Shit I know that look!* "Oh...sorry I forgot..." Then he pushes me to the bed. This time before I could tell him I knew that was coming, he smashes his face to mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

A/N: Hi guys sorry for the long wait, I been thinking real hard about what this chapter was going to be about and SUPER sorry about it being short. But next time I'll make it longer and sooner.
Bye!!