The Ugly Truth

"U-um what are y-you doing with t-that blade?" I ask him. I saw a tear in his eye. He wiped it, then he said under his breath,"I'm so Sorry." Then tried to run the blade threw my heart. I ran away. When it seemed that I was ahead of him, I stopped to catch my breath. Then I saw the boy walking towards me. He had me cornered. Then, out of nowhere Peter pulled him back and started to beat him up. The boy begged for mercy but Peter didn't stop. I kept telling him to stop but he didn't. When the boy was too weak to fight back, Peter drew out a knife. "PETER!!" I screamed at him. But he didn't listen. He drew the knife into the boys heart. He was dead. Soon I found myself crying from what I saw. Peter took the knife out of the life less body. He stood up and looked at me. I could see the pain in his eyes from seeing me like this. "Wendy..." Peter said while dropping the bloody knife. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away from him. I could hear him calling me, but I just wanted to get away from this horrible nightmare. Soon I heard footsteps behind me. Peter grabbed my hand and said,"Wendy. I'm sorry." I couldn't even look at him. "Wendy..please don't be mad." I'm still looking away from him and said,"Why? Why did you kill him? You could've left him alone!" He makes me look at him and says,"While me and the boys were fighting the Pirates, Hook told one of the younger pirates to kill you. I didn't want him to do that so...I did that to him." I'm willing looking at him and say,"But you could've just left him left him there and not kill him!" Now he's the one trying to avoid eye contact. He says," I'm sorry. I know I should've done that but killing is just and instink." I look away. He continues,"Please don't be mad at me. I love you. I need you. I killed that pirate for you." I looked at him to say that I forgive him but he smash his lips into mine. When our kiss broke he whispered into my ear," I love you.." I whispered back,"Love you too.."

A/N: Hey guys sorry the bloody part. I just thought it should have more violence in it. If your wondering if Hook is going to be in it well he will. But more romantic parts though😊 Also leave a comment or like the pages. Oh! Also read my other stories! Bye!😄-Jacalyn