A Romantic Day

A few days later after the incident, everything has been great. We went on more adventures and went to mire places. But I feel like Peter has been hiding something from me. One day woke up, to find Peter looking at me. "Morning Darling." I yawn and say,"Ugh. Your bringing back the Darling thing." I look at him to see the he's smirking. "Come on get dressed. Me and you have a big day today." Later on in the day me and Peter started  flying to NeverLand mountain. I ask Peter,"So the lost boys aren't coming with us?" He turns to me and says no. After a long time flying(Which takes a long time) we reached the top. Once we landed I looked at the view. It was breath taking. I could see all of NeverLand and I could see the sun setting into the ocean. Then I noticed that my waist was being pulled closer to Peter. Then I tell him,"Isn't the view gorgeous?" He whispers to my ear,"Not as gorgeous as you." I smiled at those words. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart racing. Then Peter starts kissing my neck. Soon I can't take it anymore, I turned around and started to kiss him. He must've been shock of what I did that it made us fall on the ground. But that didn't stop our kiss. Soon it was almost dark. "There's one more place I want to take you." Soon were flying deep in the woods I didn't know about. Once we landed, Peter lead me to a tree. There was a hole covered by a big leaf. Peter lifted it. I gasp at what I see. Inside were pixies and pixie dust. One of come out and seems to be examining me. "So....what do you think?" Peter asks me. I turn to him and say,"What do I think? I love it!" And kissed him. Our kiss was deep and passionate. When I broke it, he cupped my chin and brought me back into it again. Then he whispers into my ear,"Your mine..."

A/N: Hi sorry for the long what, I had writters block and couldn't think about what to write about. Also commit and star this chapter please. Also read my other stories. Bye!!!😄