Mermaid Lagoon

After that magical day with Peter, we haven't been able to keep our selves off each other. One night Peter shook me awake. "UGH! W-what? Peter?" I see only see Peter smirking and he says,"Come on. I want take you somewhere." I smile and get ready. Once I finished changing, Peter grabbed my arm and we started to fly. At first I didn't know where we were going, but I released where we were going. Mermaid Lagoon. Underneath the magical moon. Once we reached the ground, Peter pulled my waist toward him and kissed me. "....wow that was sudden..." I say with a smile. He smiles back at me. Then all of a sudden, I felt something pull me to the water. "AHH!!!!!" I screamed, while the figure dragged me to the ocean. "Come on dearie, come for a swim!" The figures said. I don't know why but I heard laughter. Finally Peter helped me get away from the figures. I looked to see who was pulling me in the water. It was the mermaids. I looked back at Peter and say,"Why did they do that?!?" He looked at them and was about to ask them until one of them said,"We were only trying to drown her...." I rolled my eyes and ask Peter why he brought me here. "Because I wanted to take you on a picnic." I blushed. Soon after we ate,the mermaids left. Then Peter suggested that we should go swimming. "But we don't have bathing suits..." I tell him. He smirks and starts to take off his clothes until he's fully naked and jumps in. He peeks from the water to see me still in my clothes. Then he says,"If your not going to get in, I'm going to take your clothes off for you and drag you in." He smirks. I blushed and started to take off my clothes. When I completely naked, Peter gets out, holds me hands and still looking deep into my eyes, guides me to the water. Once I realize what I'm doing, I start blushing so hard I could feel it. I covered my face so he wouldn't see. I peek to see Peter smirking. I feel him pull my waist towards him and kisses me. When our kiss broke, he whispered to my ear,"You'll always be mine..." When he said that I felt butterflies. Then I smashed my lips to his and gave him a passionate kiss. Later on, we got out of the water and watched the sun set. I felt his arm go around me. Goodness I've fallen in love. Hard.