Tiger Lily

Slightly took me to the Indian Brave. He took my to one of their houses. Inside was a girl my age cooking food. She had carmal skin and her black hair was in messy braids. "Hey Tiger Lily!" Yelled Slightly. She jumped in fright almost spilling the food. She looked at him and said,"Slightly! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Then she noticed me and said,"Who she?" I spoke back,"The girl they kidnapped." She looked back at him and walked toward us and said,"What the hell man! Look at her! She needs to eat and more likely clothes!" He rolled his eyes,"That's why Peter wanted me to bring her to you." She pointed her finger toward the door and said,"Well no boys allowed. Out!" The he left. She pulled out her hand and said,"Hello my name is Tiger Lily and yours?" I shook her hand,"Wendy." She took me into her room and brought out some clothes. After changing clothes Peter came. "Hey Tiger lily how's Wendy-..." Once he saw me his words cut off. "Yeah surprisingly my clothes fit her." Tiger lily said to break the silence. Once me and Peter were outside in the woods he pushed me to a tree. Then he started to kiss me. *Why to I keep kissing back!* His kiss was so passionate. He broke it and said,"Your mine.." Then let go of me, he grabbed my hand and walked back to dead mans tree.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short chapters. I got writters block. Please comment or star my book or pages. Also read my other books too! Thank you if you do😄 Bye!!!