Uh Oh

Once we got to Dread Man Tree, it was dark. All the boys looked tired. Then Nibs said,"So where is she going to sleep?" Peter smirked,"Well she's my responsibility to watch her, so she'll sleep with me in my room.." Then one of them whistled. I looked down trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. When all the boys were asleep, Peter walked me to his room. Once he closed his curtain door, he pushed me to the wall. Before he could kiss me, I my finger in front of his lips and said,"You really need to stop pushing my into things." He smirks and says,"So your saying I should do a different approach then?" Then pushed both of us on the bed. He was on top of me, held my hand preventing me from escaping, and whispered to me,"Do you want me to do this one?" I shook me head quickly and said,"N-no t-the other one w-was b-better.." He smirks and says,"Your so cute when you stutter." Before I could come with a response, he smashed his lips with mine. WHY DO I KEEP KISSING BACK?!?!?! Was it because they were magical, or passionate? I will never know. He soon trailed his kisses to my neck. Then went back to my lips. I ran my fingers through his messy hazel hair. He put his around my waist and pulled me closer. GOD his kisses were so romantic. After awhile were pulled away. I opened my eyes to only see him smirking. I smiled at him. He get off me and said,"Well we should sleep. Me and the boys have to do something." I looked at him in shock. "Don't worry. Your coming to." He says. I lay down and try to got to sleep. Soon I feel Peters arms go around my waist. He kisses me cheek and whispers,"You'll be my wife." I think he thought I was asleep. But I wasn't. You'll be my wife. Those words circled my mind. Soon I fell asleep.