The Adventure

I wake up to the sun shining threw a crack. I turn to see if Peter left but he was still there. I shook him as an effort but didn't work. "Come on! Wake up you hot fool." I see one of his eyes open,"Hot you say" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and say,"I also said fool. Now get up! Didn't we have to go somewhere?" He lays on his back and says,"Can't the boys do it without us?" I respond,"No." I shaked him so hard I accidentally pushed him off the bed. I hear him say,"Ow..." I gasp and say,"Omg I'm so sorry! Let me help you up-!" Before I know it, he pulls me down with him. "Hey!" He smiles. Then we burst into laughter. All of a sudden one of the twins comes in and says,"Hey Peter, we better start leaving soon-....Boow-Chica-Wow-Wow!" Then started to laugh. I blushed in embarrassment. Peter got up and said,"Ya we'll be ready in a minute." The twin rolled his eyes and left. I got up to change and while I was getting out my clothes Peter wouldn't stop looking at me. "Don't worry I'm not changing in front of you."and smiled. I glanced back. I see that there's sadness in his eyes, I smile. I point him out the door. He leaves. I come out of the room. We all leave. After walking in the woods, I knew exactly where we were going. Hook. My spine shivered. I can't imagine what Peter was going to do to Hook or the or the other hostages. Once we reached the Jolly Roger, Peter told me to stay on shore just in case. I did so. After awhile, I heard the screams,the laughter and the killings. While this was happening I saw someone leaving the ship. I didn't know if it was an hostage or a pirate so I ran in the forest. While I was running I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around. It wasn't a pirate, it was a new hostage. It was a boy, looked 13 or 14, his face was full of sweat and dirt and his clothes were torn. I stopped and said,"Your a hostage aren't you?" Once he noticed I stopped he did the same thing,"Yeah.....how do you know?" I replied,"Because I was one too." We chatted for awhile until he drew out a knife.